Register Now
kingpotato

Black Friday Shopping Plans ?

Anybody planning on getting something on Black Friday ? I've seen a lot of good deals coming up for PS4 games like Re2 remake for 15 dlls , Sekiro and RDR2 for 25, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and the Lost of US for 10 dlls. For Nintendo Switch Deals so far they have only showed the same bundle from last year, 299.99 Switch with Mario Kart 8 so I dont expect to see to many Switch deals this year.

I'm staying home. I live in a town of 109k permanent residents, and when school (college) is in add another 80k people living here. Also the only mall in a 120 mile radius is here in town. So people are coming from all over to go shopping, and the lines are outside waiting to get in usually start by 5AM and the mall doesn't even open until 11AM. There are countless wrecks every year, and people are insane out shopping. Grabbing shit, knocking each other over. Picture the Tickle-Me-Elmo and Furby craze, just a little less violent. I know that someone would piss me off at some point, and I would end up pulling a gun. So for self preservation alone, I stay home. It's not like the things people are grabbing will never come again.

Also there's other specialty stores in town, that are virtually the only place in the state that you can find whatever item it is that you're after.

So I'm gonna stock up on munchies a few days before, watch the carnage, and laugh my ass off.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, skyfire said:

I am looking forward to some horror games. If I see any good horror game in the store then I am definitely going to get my hands on it. Who knows might as well wait till christmas sale for this. 

Im looking for some horror games as well, Resident Evil 2 remake is going to be super cheap.