Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you enjoyed outside your comfort zone

I’ve never been a fan of games that were made off of movies and TV shows, but there have been a couple I enjoyed. Beavis & Butthead on SNES was a good one. I also like Chip ‘N Dale Rescue Rangers on NES. South Park 64 wasn’t bad, even though I’ve never been able beat it. I’m sure there’s a couple others but I’m half asleep right now, and those are the ones that I’ve played the most and that stick out in my mind.

@kingpotato @The Blackangel It's interesting that both of you mention that fighting games don't seem to have a "draw" for you, and yet are apparently something of a staple for you anyway.

I guess in that same area, I'd mention that I never had a big draw to the post-apocalypse genre, yet I seem to spend a looot of gaming hours there (i.e. Fallout, TLOU). As an open world RPG though, Fallout is clearly well within my comfort zone. TLOU isn't though; I don't really excel at stealth games, and that one pushes me.

40 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

@kingpotato @The Blackangel It's interesting that both of you mention that fighting games don't seem to have a "draw" for you, and yet are apparently something of a staple for you anyway.

I guess in that same area, I'd mention that I never had a big draw to the post-apocalypse genre, yet I seem to spend a looot of gaming hours there (i.e. Fallout, TLOU). As an open world RPG though, Fallout is clearly well within my comfort zone. TLOU isn't though; I don't really excel at stealth games, and that one pushes me.

Yeah I mean Fighting games are a big part of the gaming world , its one of the most popular genres I will say,  yet they are not my first choice, but that doesnt mean I dont like them.