Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone here write game-related fanfic?

After BioShock: Burial at Sea crushed me, I find myself writing my first-ever fanfic of any nature =D I don’t really have the time for it, but I can’t seem to help it.

Anyone here write any gaming related fan fiction? If so, where can I read it?

@The Blackangel tagging you since I know you write. I'm sorry I still haven't read your other story yet or replied--I've been down for the count for much of the past week with pain issues. 

To be truly honest with you, the idea had never really occurred to me. I have had the idea to write a medieval style story, kind of a Zelda type thing, but not something based off a game directly. But I’m definitely going to give it some thought now that you bring it up.

BTW, it’s all good. I understand completely. Reply whenever you’re able.

Edited by The Blackangel

I really want to but I've not been in the right headspace for quite a while. I used to love writing and I love games even more, so once I can do so I'll be writing video game fanfic until I've at least written a full novel. Which means a book of at least 50.000 words, for those who aren't that into writing.

My mom got published once. It's a good read, but it's in Dutch, so it's not gonna work for everyone. It's called "Aangeraakt, door Emma Fasol". It's about relationships. My mom likes people. I don't. But her book is a good one. Just not a genre I'm into. I read it regardless of course, so it's not like I'm uninformed, although I'm biased, because she's my mom.

She also won a writing contest called Nanowrimo.

My dad works with computers, so that's where I got the gaming and gadget interests from.

So yeah, once I feel up for it, I'll be writing some fanfic.

Edited by calm-gamer

On 11/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, skyfire said:

I have enjoyed most of the fan fic related to the black hawk down. But those were old days though. 

Are you talking about Delta Force : Black Hawk Down? It's a pretty good first person tactical shooting game.