Register Now
The Blackangel

Another School Shooting Today

12 hours ago, Jayson said:

I think it's really about selfishness, honestly.  A real man is living up to responsibilities, not whining - or shooting in self pity!

On one hand, I can understand why they do it. If you're bullied incessantly, at some point you're gonna snap. I remember beating the shit out of kids due to bullying in school before I dropped out my Junior year. The bullying I went through was relentless. But I never took a gun to school and shot up the place.

On the other hand, when that person snaps, they may go the other way. Instead of leaving the situation, they try to kill it. That's what war is all about. I'll support a justified war. But something like this, I look down on it with disgust. Murder is so generic and uncreative. Where's the art? Where's the creativity? Do something that will be unique and worthy of being remembered. Don't take the lazy way. If you are going to take the lazy way, then you kill the offending persons FAMILY not them. Make them live with the knowledge that their actions caused their loved ones to die. That's more of a punishment then killing the person that hurt you.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, The Blackangel said:

On one hand, I can understand why they do it. If you're bullied incessantly, at some point you're gonna snap. I remember beating the shit out of kids due to bullying in school before I dropped out my Junior year. The bullying I went through was relentless. But I never took a gun to school and shot up the place.

On the other hand, when that person snaps, they may go the other way. Instead of leaving the situation, they try to kill it. That's what war is all about. I'll support a justified war. But something like this, I look down on it with disgust. Murder is so generic and uncreative. Where's the art? Where's the creativity? Do something that will be unique and worthy of being remembered. Don't take the lazy way. If you are going to take the lazy way, then you kill the offending persons FAMILY not them. Make them live with the knowledge that their actions caused their loved ones to die. That's more of a punishment then killing the person that hurt you.

Yeah  there is something to be said of "abused as a child; executed as an adult" - but the cultural right is into anti-softness (Oh, they should tough it out!).  Well, I think every situation isn't the same - but people generalize. 

Anyway, from the cultural right - is this huge backlash against welfare bums and crime (blacks etc..), homosexuals (in the military, pushing an agenda, Jewish people (Looking to prevent another Holocaust, obviously, they've put multi-cultural-ism into hyper-drive.) - and of course, as collateral damage are bullied people - who are seen as more "sacred cows".

But, anyhow, I can't blame Jews for not wanting another holocaust - and I'm not sure if the welfare and crime problem is as simple as the right makes it to be.

30 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

It’s not that simple. It’s a scapegoat situation. People are not willing to accept any blame so they look for someone else to blame.

With the bullied or in fat shaming or something, it's "blame the victim".    So they might say being fat isn't subjective or the some kid gossips to bring on bullying.   Well, in the 2nd case, that could be the reason sometimes - but ultimately, kids should be about building each other up - not tearing people down.  However, it's not human nature - not in this existence.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

46.jpg

I totally agree - and even those who deserve bullying (gossipers, assholes) - shouldn't be bullied.   Ultimately, we should be trying to build people up - but it's not human nature.  Well, all we can do is prepare people for the way people actually are.

Edited by Jayson

On 2/22/2020 at 8:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

It’s not that simple. It’s a scapegoat situation. People are not willing to accept any blame so they look for someone else to blame.

Well, I'm certainly not backing white supremacist thinking. However, how is it a scapegoat?  It certainly seems that way.

It's a scapegoat because they want to blame social programs like welfare for the downfall of society and the cause for crimes. They say it's an excuse to stay on the government titty, so you don't have to work, and can then do whatever you want with your free time. All the while they look the other way when asked to help change things and say "It's not my problem. Make them fix it." They blame others for the problems that we all face, but when the time comes for them to take action they're not the ones to fix the problem, someone else is. Then when there's not enough to fix it, they start up the bitching again. Always looking for someone else to blame.