Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Recommended cheap smartphones for gaming ?

Recommended Posts

I have an iPhone 6s, and it's a kickass phone. I bought it brand new (not used) this year when my iPhone 5 crapped out on me. It only cost $200. Whereas the newer stuff was running around $1000. It runs games smooth as silk, and can hold several. It does get really hot after a while, but if you hold it against a cold water bottle, you can play nonstop for as long as you want. A couple rubber bands against the bottle, and you're golden.

Edited by The Blackangel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Blackangel said:

I have an iPhone 6s, and it's a kickass phone. It runs games smooth as silk, and can hold several. It does get really hot after a while, but if you hold it against a cold water bottle, you can play nonstop for as long as you want. A couple rubber bands against the bottle, and you're golden.

Uh I really want to avoid Iphones, I had an Iphone 4 for many years in good condition, and after the Iphone 8 came out the damn thing stopped working because of an update failure. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm the same way with android. I had one of them a while back, and the damn thing was so user unfriendly that I said never again. iPhones are, in my opinion, the best for cell phones. Which is kinda odd, as I hate Mac.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm the same way with android. I had one of them a while back, and the damn thing was so user unfriendly that I said never again. iPhones are, in my opinion, the best for cell phones. Which is kinda odd, as I hate Mac.

lol thats was I though of Iphones xD very unfriendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if you have tried Xiaomi's phones. Most of their medium range phones from Note and K20 type series have managed to run even fortnite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 9:13 AM, skyfire said:

Not sure if you have tried Xiaomi's phones. Most of their medium range phones from Note and K20 type series have managed to run even fortnite. 

Oh yes they are cheap, I might look into one, my phone is working perfectlly fine but its not made for powerfull games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...