Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

dumbest ways you've died

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

That happens with me espeically in games like COD and the PUBG. Most of those falls are harder to survive. It's kind of irritating that way. 

I couldn't agree more. When you have found Legendary or Rare Weapondry in Battle Royale on Fortnite and then you die, this can be very annoying. This doesn't happen often to me or any other game but when it does, it's depressing.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:21 AM, Alexander. said:

I couldn't agree more. When you have found Legendary or Rare Weapondry in Battle Royale on Fortnite and then you die, this can be very annoying. This doesn't happen often to me or any other game but when it does, it's depressing.

Oh man, I hate things like that. Worse, I often get stupidly excited when I get a rare weapon like that, and performance anxiety leads me to be more likely to die.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, The Blackangel said:

How about in RDR2 when you’re supposed to be throwing a stick of dynamite into the cave but hit the crate you’re hiding behind and blow yourself up.

Lol, I have been having a similar problem the entire time I have been playing Spec Ops: The Line where I am always blowing myself up with my own grenades.

18 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Oh man, I hate things like that. Worse, I often get stupidly excited when I get a rare weapon like that, and performance anxiety leads me to be more likely to die.

Lol, I have been having a similar problem the entire time I have been playing Spec Ops: The Line where I am always blowing myself up with my own grenades.

I can't agree enough. When a rare weapon is found, I become overconfident and this usually increases my likelihood of dying, from previous experiences. I'm trying to quit this awful routine mistake! 

Edited by Alexander.

I got a new one. I'm playing Castlevania 64, and found out that you can jump backwards. I was trying to jump platforms to get across a poisoned river, and somehow managed to jump backwards, directly into the god damn river. And this game is a hard ass and a half. It's easy to die, and save points are few and far between. And there are no lives like you would have in early Mario games. I set the game mode on easy because its been probably 15 years since I've played this game, and to be honest don't remember jack about it. But in less than an hour I died more times than I cared to count. If the point of the game was to die repeatedly, then I would have the worldwide high score right now.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:51 PM, Alexander. said:

In case of apex legends and the recent Valorant, I think a lot depends on timing too and not just weapons that we have. 

In Fortnite, more than once, I've walked into a room that I knew had a trap in because I completely forgot for a second. It's very frustrating haha, especially in solos where you get no second life. Thank god they removed traps from the game now.