Register Now
DC

Earn 25 Points Per Day [Limited Time]

Earn 25 Points per day from now through December 10th.

All you need to do is click this link and let the page fully load. Reply here when you are done. I will verify by checking the IP address.

You can repeat this task once per day through December 10th, so if you start today you can earn yourself 325 Points.

Reply here when you are done.

@Alyxx, @kingpotato, @UleTheVee, @killamch89, @The Blackangel, @Executor Akamia, @DylanC, @StaceyPowers, @mont86, @LadyDay

14 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Just a click ?

Yup! It's that easy, just a click, and let the page fully load. Anything you elect to do beyond that is optional. You can repeat this daily. 👍

Be sure to reply to this thread daily so I can verify the IP address and award points!

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Very well Done

Thanks, points awarded 👍

7 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Done

Thanks, points awarded 👍

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

whose-line-points.gif?w=500&zoom=2

Hi @Shagger, thanks for joining our forum. I want to take this moment to educate you on the VGR Points System.

So users receive 5 Points for each new thread and 2 Points for each reply. At the time of this post you have 33 Points (see below).

image.png.7c11f715f53b191ecc77b3fa21197deb.png

With your Points you can win free prizes such as cash, video games, gaming accessories, and even consoles.

Click THIS link to learn more about Points. Click HERE to view our current and past auctions. And lastly, click HERE to view prize proof.

We are currently giving away a copy of Modern Warfare. You do not have enough Points to participate in this auction but as you post more (and participate in rare giveaway opportunities like this) you will gain more Points and can participate in our Bid for Rewards Program. 👍

3 minutes ago, DC said:

Thanks, points awarded 👍

Thanks, points awarded 👍

Hi @Shagger, thanks for joining our forum. I want to take this moment to educate you on the VGR Points System.

So users receive 5 Points for each new thread and 2 Points for each reply. At the time of this post you have 33 Points (see below).

image.png.7c11f715f53b191ecc77b3fa21197deb.png

With your Points you can win free prizes such as cash, video games, gaming accessories, and even consoles.

Click THIS link to learn more about Points. Click HERE to view our current and past auctions. And lastly, click HERE to view prize proof.

We are currently giving away a copy of Modern Warfare. You do not have enough Points to participate in this auction but as you post more (and participate in rare giveaway opportunities like this) you will gain more Points and can participate in our Bid for Rewards Program. 👍

Thanks for that, and I apologize for the stupid joke. It looks like a rewarding system. 

No worries, you didn't know. Let me know if you have any questions along the way. Basically the more active you are the more you stand to benefit. Also, feel free to participate in this giveaway - simply click the click once per day and reply here and you'll get 25 Points each time. 👍