Register Now
mont86

Discord ????

When I click on their link and tab opens on the PC but screen is blank.. I'm not sure what it means.

I did download discord on fone, but it keeps asking for their tag number.. If that helps.. Guess not many here use discord ?

Edited by mont86

4 hours ago, mont86 said:

When I click on their link and tab opens on the PC but screen is blank.. I'm not sure what it means.

I did download discord on fone, but it keeps asking for their tag number.. If that helps.. Guess not many here use discord ?

I use it all the time. Usually those likes are what's called invite links. When you open them up, it should take to you new tad asking to collect accept the invite then the app will open with the new server displayed. If this doesn't work, it's likely because you need to download the desktop app.

A users tag number is unique ID set by Discord to each user. Player are able to diffent screen names for each server they join and change them anytime. Here's mine for example.

78378287_10157780910062863_5471981698826

Using this number in search...

79510941_10157780915797863_8257628561377

... can take you to this individuals profile. There, you can see information like what servers they're on. If you know or can find out this youtube/steamers ID, you could g to that sever through this then apply for membership directly.

I hope that helps.