Register Now
Deanwin

The Pyramid Prison on Steam!

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

What this game is about any idea?

Honestly, I think the account is just somebody posting around forms and social media trying to peddle this game, so I wouldn't expect an answer. I checked the steam page anyway and it's puzzle game where you have complete a set of puzzles in order progress through a prison. Yeah, because if a man in prison can solve a bunch of puzzles, it makes sense to let him loose. It looks pretty dull and I'd assume id made up of a bunch of pre built assets that barely make sense together. I wouldn't waste your time.

Edited by Shagger

16 hours ago, Shagger said:

Honestly, I think the account is just somebody posting around forms and social media trying to peddle this game, so I wouldn't expect an answer. I checked the steam page anyway and it's puzzle game where you have complete a set of puzzles in order progress through a prison. Yeah, because if a man in prison can solve a bunch of puzzles, it makes sense to let him loose. It looks pretty dull and I'd assume id made up of a bunch of pre built assets that barely make sense together. I wouldn't waste your time.

I honestly don't mind their promotion post. But they are just posting the video or the links. And rest we have to find out. That sort of approach just slows things down for us.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

What this game is about any idea?

Story
The Pyramid Prison is a special-design of one of the maximum security prisons somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Your duty is to save your wife and leave the prison.