Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you organize/store your consoles?

I currently own one console, but hopefully, I will soon own two. In a small space, that will be a challenge.

I know some of you probably have multiple consoles right now. For those of you who have two, three, four or even more consoles, where do you keep them all?

Do you have them all pretty much set up and ready to go all of the time? Or do you keep most of them in storage somewhere, and pull them out only when you want to use them? Do you rotate through each of your consoles? Or do you mostly keep the most recent one out all the time, and only occasionally play on your older consoles?

@The Blackangel @kingpotato @killamch89 @skyfire

Edited by StaceyPowers

I have a drawer where I store the console that I'm not using and I put a light think small blanket over it to protect it from dust. I only have two consoles PS4 and a Xbox 360, but I'm seriously considering getting rid of the Xbox for a gaming laptop but that will meant loosing all my investment on the Xbox and as well it will cost me more getting a good gaming laptop

My set up is probably way more complicated than most.  It includes an XBox One, PS4, Gaming PC, TV (which the PC is also connected to), two monitors (one of which my consoles are also connected to) and a surround sound system.  I use switch boxes so for audio and video so I can choose for both my PC and console whether I want to sit a my desk in front of my monitor or sit on my couch in front of my TV.

I don't think having a second console should be to much trouble, you can get small units like this where two consoles will sit quite easily and even small TV's have 3 or 4 HDMI ports these days.

G2589-rustic-oak-tv-stand-surrey-roselan

Edited by Crazycrab

Let's see, consoles I'm currently playing regularly:

Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and GBA SP. To name the ones that run more or less daily. With me, I keep the ones That I don't have hooked up at that current moment in file cabinets and plastic storage tubs. The amount of systems and games I have all combined takes up an entire closet, shelving and floorspace. And I also have duplicate systems. I think 5 PS2's for example and 4 PS3's. Somewhere around here there is an Xbox 360, 2 Wii's, and a Game Cube. Where they're at, I have no clue. I wasn't a fan of any of the 3 so it was always my girl that played them, with a rare exception. I liked Soul Caliber II, and Mario Kart on Wii. That's about it.

When you're a cripple, you don't have a lot of options for entertainment, so you tend to have a lot of something when you find one that works. hence, my amount of gaming systems.