Register Now
The Blackangel

Most Annoying NPC

There are a couple NPC’s that absolutely drive me insane. Of the two that stick out in my mind, one is  supposed to be beneficial. The other is just enraging by its mere existence. The supposed beneficial one is Odin in FF8. Typically I don’t mind him. But when he starts showing up in literally every single fight you get into, then you’re no longer playing the game. You’re just walking around for a second and the game does everything else.  It makes games not worth playing. 

The other is Kaepora Gaebora. That worthless fucking owl, is enraging to me. It’s almost impossible to look in a different direction without the bastard interrupting the game. It never even offers anything to help the game. Nothing but inane gossip. Shit that no one needs or wants. It doesn’t offer any clues or directions. So what is the god damn point? For this thing, there is none.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

The other is Kaepora Gaebora. That worthless fucking owl, is enraging to me. It’s almost impossible to look in a different direction without the bastard interrupting the game. It never even offers anything to help the game. Nothing but inane gossip. Shit that no one needs or wants. It doesn’t offer any clues or directions. So what is the god damn point? For this thing, there is none.

Ugh....  Fuck that feathered wanker!  When it comes to annoying chatacters in Zelda everybody points to Navi but this prick is SO much worse!  Everything he tells you is either useless or somthing you already know.  I just wanna smack his face in circles every time I see him!

I think my reward for most annoying NPC ever has to go to Roman Bellic from GTA4, why:

Roman:  Cousin, it is the moment for us to spend some quality time together, how about that old American pastime... BOWLING!!!

Me:  HRGARRRAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

If only you could use his head as the ball...

37 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Ugh....  Fuck that feathered wanker!  When it comes to annoying chatacters in Zelda everybody points to Navi but this prick is SO much worse!  Everything he tells you is either useless or somthing you already know.  I just wanna smack his face in circles every time I see him!

I think my reward for most annoying NPC ever has to go to Roman Bellic from GTA4, why:

Roman:  Cousin, it is the moment for us to spend some quality time together, how about that old American pastime... BOWLING!!!

Me:  HRGARRRAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

If only you could use his head as the ball...

Uggghhh I fucking hated Roman and that stupid owl