Register Now
mont86

Who likes Ice Cream ?

A group of people are gathered...

Hello. My name is Shagger...

..."Hello Shagger...", they respond in unison...

... And I am a dairy addict. Milk, yogurt, cream, milkshake, iced cream, cheese, I can do without none of them. They always get so disappointed in me when they see the white stuff all over my face, but I'm only human! A simple, weak, unworthy specimen of humanity, just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

No doubt about it, I love eating ice cream. When the weather is 20 plus degrees, is when I enjoy eating this food the most. My favourite flavour is chocolate chip and I always prefer it in a bowl rather than on a cone. It avoids a messy melting disaster. 

Edited by Alexander.

I love it. All flavors. All toppings. Maybe not all combinations, but oh well. My favorite is dark chocolate, with a shell of chocolate, with a fresh brownie placed on top, whipped cream placed on top of that, and fresh strawberries to top that top of of a top of a top off.

Rum & Raisin, Cookie & Cream, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate - just about every Ice cream flavor I like. The only way you couldn't like ice cream is if you're lactose intolerant or one of those vegan extremist who'd claim we might as well eat beef since we like dairy products. Curse you people for bringing this up because now I want some ice cream and I can't get a tub until tomorrow -_-. Ice cream is a universal item - it's the only item that if you don't like it, everyone thinks you're some kind of whack job (which you probably are lol).

So much Ice-creams you can have and pick but doesn't hurt to have a normal vanilla with a source over it, like coffee liqueur 🙂 I mean with vanilla you can mix things up and have more then just anything you want. Yes coffee liqueur has alcohol but not far too much. 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:35 PM, I will set you free said:

Mint chocolate chip is my favorite, my grandparents loved cookie dough though. Miss them. Mint is awesome delicious after a grand dinner. 

Who doesn't like cookie, most people do.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:35 AM, I will set you free said:

Mint chocolate chip is my favorite, my grandparents loved cookie dough though. Miss them. Mint is awesome delicious after a grand dinner. 

I love mixing cookie dough with vanilla. Yum!

On 1/11/2021 at 10:11 PM, mont86 said:

Plus when I have ice cream I'll make a gigantic bowl , the size you could bathe in..lol

Lol! How? 

On 1/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, Empire said:

So much Ice-creams you can have and pick but doesn't hurt to have a normal vanilla with a source over it, like coffee liqueur 🙂 I mean with vanilla you can mix things up and have more then just anything you want. Yes coffee liqueur has alcohol but not far too much. 

Same with the rum & raisin, it does have a bit of alcohol in it but boy is it delicious!