Register Now
StaceyPowers

Weirdest video game dreams?

For anyone who regularly dreams about video games, what are the weirdest/most elaborate gaming dreams you have had?

Last night I dreamt I was the emperor in Elder Scrolls, and that everyone believed I was Talos re-incarnated. I was trying to figure out how to best exploit this belief to try and improve race relationships and decrease religious bigotry across the board before someone assassinated me.

@LadyDay tagging you just cause I think you'd find my dream amusing.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:54 AM, skyfire said:

These days I tend to avoid doing anything that affects my late night sleep and in turn affects the dreams. I know that playing late night TV or games leads to those dreams. 

Which is why I game late at night. It helps me sleep :)

I've never dreamt of playing video games or seeing a video game in my dreams. Which I find to be weird since I like video games. I mostly have dreams about life. I don't remember most of what I dream of these days. I hate when I lucid dream though, as it makes me feel extra tired when I wake up. 

On 12/21/2019 at 11:51 PM, The Blackangel said:

Considering that I only dream once a year, and it has nothing to do with video games, I really wish I could give a story here. I'm assuming daydreaming doesn't count, so I'm out.

I wish that I could also be dreaming only once in a year. In fact, if it's possible to not dream at all, I would definitely be interested in it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I wish that I could also be dreaming only once in a year. In fact, if it's possible to not dream at all, I would definitely be interested in it. 

Trust me this isn't a dream you want to have. It's the same one on the same day every year. It started when I was 14.

And ever since then, I would happily welcome a nightmare, simply because it would mean that I had actually been dream.

27 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Trust me this isn't a dream you want to have. It's the same one on the same day every year. It started when I was 14.

And ever since then, I would happily welcome a nightmare, simply because it would mean that I had actually been dream.

Is it seriously that bad? Personally, I have had my fair share with horrifying dreams that I woke up all sweating and panicking which is why I really hated to dream.