Register Now
The Blackangel

Images not loading

I was going to start a new thread that I needed to upload a couple images to, but no matter how many times I tried, the images wouldn't load. I tried different file formats, different size images, refreshing the window, and even closing the tab and opening a new one. Nothing worked. Hell I even restarted my computer at one point. I don't know what's causing the problem, but thought it needed to be brought up since I don't know if it's just on my end, or if anyone else is having the same problem.

I usually don't directly upload to the site. I'll upload an image on another host then copy the image URL into the post and it's worked fine so far. Unless I'm mistaken, the direct upload can only add the files to the post as an attachment anyway, which is why I prefer not to use it. For the sake of experimentation, I'll take a snip of this post and try to add it as an attachment, see if it works...

....and it didn't. Maybe there is an issue.

Doing like I normally do and host the files else ware and copy in the URL...

80469520_10157828894017863_3340788814535

It seems to work. I do think the problem is with the site, but there are alternatives.

Edited by Shagger

This should be working now @The Blackangel. The site has been a little slow due to huge traffic surges. Trying to control it rather than upgrading hosting. Let me know if you're still having issues. I'll upgrade hosting if its necessary but trying to avoid for time being by fixing issues and reducing bandwidth in other areas.

34 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Don't ask me why that posted so many times. I have no clue.

I don't think it's an unrelated problem. This website has been loading slow and was even down for a while. Repeated refreshing on post submit due to that was probably what happened. Sorry @DC, but a host upgrade might be in order.