Register Now
Shagger

Ask Shagger

24 minutes ago, Shagger said:

No. Quite frankly my job couldn't be further from the video games industry and I'm actually thankful for that. It keeps gaming very much where I want it in my life, as a hobby.

That's interesting to hear, that you keep it as a hobby. If I may ask you again please; what do you do, to make ends meet? 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting to hear, that you keep it as a hobby. If I may ask you again please; what do you do, to make ends meet? 

I work for a big engineering firm that, among other things, operates as a contractor in service to the Royal Navy of the UK, more specifically in shipbuilding and ship repair.

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I work for a big engineering firm that, among other things, operates as a contractor in service to the Royal Navy of the UK, more specifically in shipbuilding and ship repair.

That's wonderful job you do. I think at this conjure, I'll call it a day. Maybe when I have something important to ask you, I'll definitely come back to ask. I enjoyed every bit of information you've said to me. 

24 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

What's the most challenging job you ever worked on?

Difficult to say. Being part of team of dozens, hundreds or even thousands working on a single project makes it difficult to apricate the overall challenge of the project in question. I was hired as an apprentice in preparation for the construction of Queen Elizabeth-class aircraft carrier and that was a huge undertaking overall and I personally worked on it for almost ten years.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Doesn't your job get monotonous as hell? I would think that it would often lead to burnouts for a lot of workers.

When you're trade has a lot of work, it's ok, but when it runs dry, I must admit it is a bit shit. In the pipe shop ( I'm a pipefitter/fabricator) we run out of pipe spools to manufacture, so I've been painting shit.

On 1/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, Techno said:

What is your goal in life?

To rule the world through the power I will yield my my hoard of giant, killer Dung Beetles. Don't tell me your feel wouldn't compel you to obey because you totally would.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

To rule the world through the power I will yield my my hoard of giant, killer Dung Beetles. Don't tell me your feel wouldn't compel you to obey because you totally would.

Slight problem with that, dung beetles are completely useless with World taking. My advice would be killer bees, those will be far more useful.

11 hours ago, Techno said:

Slight problem with that, dung beetles are completely useless with World taking. My advice would be killer bees, those will be far more useful.

He would train the dung beetles to crawl inside people's asses to bite them until they submitted to his rule.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

He would train the dung beetles to crawl inside people's asses to bite them until they submitted to his rule.

That would be smart, until the weird people start liking it. People will find anything to get horny. That's why you use killer bees, they are met to kill people, not give them a fetish.

2 hours ago, Techno said:

That would be smart, until the weird people start liking it. People will find anything to get horny. That's why you use killer bees, they are met to kill people, not give them a fetish.

You've got a lot to learn about the world if you don't think that being poked with something sharp can be associated with a fetish.

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

You've got a lot to learn about the world if you don't think that being poked with something sharp can be associated with a fetish.

Good point, but when it's in their eyes...

Edited by Techno