Register Now
Shagger

Ask Shagger

30 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Ok I'm out. I'm not even going to touch this conversation anymore. In fact....

What video game actor are you most likely to force to play yourself in the video game you will force Hideo Kojima to make about your "Heroic Unison" of all humanity, dung beetles and all, and why?

Now that the question is phrased correctly, Kifer Sutherland.

kiefer-sutherland.thumb.jpg.7fe2fcd59b21892b2a3b63006c16d566.jpg

And as soon as he's done with my game, he'll play Snake (MGS) again and will record more than 15 fucking lines, so maybe he get it right this time! (Seriously, when Kifer played Snake, he barley said anything! Was he payed per word or something?)

And in MY game, he will have flawless Fifeshire accent, everyone will laugh at his jokes and every strategy he wants to do will be the perfect one, like back when he was Jack Bauer. And most importantly of all, in the game he'll look like Dacre Montgomery because he's my man-crush.

img.thumb.jpg.ec3796b40371b79acb6e1a04d8a4006b.jpg

Edited by Shagger

@Shagger here is a few i have for you?

If you are forced to choose only one videogame and have to play it for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Let's say you are on a deserted island and can take one item with you which one and maybe tell us why?

Say you have to leave scotland with your family what would you miss the most?

Did you ever wore a Kilt?

If you could choose a job at one videogamedeveloper or publisher who would it be?

Say i visit scotland what would something that would be a must to visit?

15 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

If you are forced to choose only one videogame and have to play it for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Tough one because I think any vide game would get crap sooner or later if you keep playing it. I'd probably say Skyrim as mods can keep that game fresh and fun for a long time.

21 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Let's say you are on a deserted island and can take one item with you which one and maybe tell us why?

A plane. I'd figure out how to fly it sooner or later.

22 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Say you have to leave scotland with your family what would you miss the most?

The views. I live with the scenery daily, but to actually stop and look at it, this country has it's reputation for a reason.

24 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Did you ever wore a Kilt?

Of course! Worn a kilt at weddings and such. I've also worn a kilt a Nightwish gig in London. It was great fun because I had to past people to get back to whare I was in the cue and girls kept trying to look up my kilt to see if I had gone "True Scotsman" (commando). And much to their horror, I did 😁.

30 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

If you could choose a job at one videogamedeveloper or publisher who would it be?

CEO. They get payed a fortune to be assholes and fuck-ups, who doesn't want that for a job?

32 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Say i visit scotland what would something that would be a must to visit?

You have got to visit Edinburgh. There are other cites popular with tourists, but Edinburgh feels different and it is gorgeous.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Kilts are so comfortable. I've worn them tons of times. I know it's technically a guys clothes, but I still wore them.

There actually unisex, you see women and girls in pipe bands wear them all the time.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I didn't know that. Every time I wore one, people just thought I was wearing a pleated skirt.

I'm not going to lecture you since it's obvious you know the difference between a Kilt and a Skirt.

It does bring a up curious point though.  Traditionally a "True Scotsman" wears nothing under his kilt.  I'm genuinely not sure if same if the rule applies to a "True Scotswoman" 😆!

39 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Kinda suprised you're into nightwish, i always assumed you were more of the Oasis type of guy.

Any other bands in the same vain you dig?

Oasis? God no!

Metal, especially melodic metal, is my jam;

Sabaton

Amaranthe

Lovebites

Nightwish

Alestorm

Beast in Black

Rammstein

Within Temptation

Powerwolf

Iron Maiden