Register Now
Shagger

Ask Shagger

That's so cool shagger, I used to be into death/black/trash/doom metal you know the whole extreme metal thing bands like obituary, morbid angel, death, immortal, dark funeral, kreator, vader, napalm death, early cathedral etc when i was a teen till my early 20ies, after that i started to get softer and softer haha. 

As for the more melodic side of metal i always had a soft spot for Tristania and offcourse type o negative, paradise lost, anathema,etc

Do you still go to concerts often?

Edited by Yaramaki

3 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

That's so cool shagger, I used to be into death/black/trash/doom metal you know the whole extreme metal thing bands like obituary, morbid angel, death, immortal, dark funeral, kreator, vader, napalm death, early cathedral etc when i was a teen till my early 20ies, after that i started to get softer and softer haha. 

As for the more melodic side of metal i always had a soft spot for Tristania and offcourse type o negative, paradise lost, anathema,etc

Do you still go to concerts often?

Due to financial limitations, practical reasons and not to mention lockdown, it's been a while.

2 minutes ago, DC said:

@Shagger Where is the worst smelling place you've been?

The STU (Sewage Treatment Plant) on board HMS Illustrious when she came in for a re-fit. You don't know what it means to get ready to work dirty until your removing a 5m section of 6in pipe knowing it is literally full of shit. The smell of sewage doesn't actually bother me that much (rotten food like we found in the waste lines of the kitchen equipment is worse), I think it was the combination of the sewage and the harsh chemicals used in the system that made it so rancid. We were working in this compartment on and off for about a year and it was months before the smell actually went away and it was tolerable.

On 6/21/2022 at 2:23 PM, Aniekwe said:

What's your favorite means of transportation? Which one makes you sick and what's your worst traveling experience so far? 

I don't drive at the moment, so I rely on public transport and it's terrible.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

If you could live anywhere other than Scotland, where would you want to live and why?

Australia sounds like a good idea. Hospitable people, nice weather and there's a lot to learn and explore about that country. Plus if what I hear is true my trad is in high demand over there, so that might be a realistic possibility someday.