Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is liar’s dice in RDR just really easy?

After many hours of gambling in Red Dead Redemption, I am more or less breakeven on blackjack and poker, but I seem to win with more consistency than I would expect at liar’s dice. I have made quite a bit of money on it.

I notice in the stats that it only seems to track liar’s dice losses, and not liar’s dice wins. It also has a trophy (which I just got) for winning a game of liar’s dice without losing any dice. All of this makes me wonder if liar’s dice is simply an easy game against computerized opponents rather than that I am oddly good at it.

Who else here seems to find liar’s dice in RDR  easy?

@kingpotato @skyfire

9 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

After many hours of gambling in Red Dead Redemption, I am more or less breakeven on blackjack and poker, but I seem to win with more consistency than I would expect at liar’s dice. I have made quite a bit of money on it.

I notice in the stats that it only seems to track liar’s dice losses, and not liar’s dice wins. It also has a trophy (which I just got) for winning a game of liar’s dice without losing any dice. All of this makes me wonder if liar’s dice is simply an easy game against computerized opponents rather than that I am oddly good at it.

Who else here seems to find liar’s dice in RDR  easy?

@kingpotato @skyfire

Its a very easy game and for me it has been a completely different experience compared to playing with a real person