Register Now
kingpotato

Console like games for Android ?

I've been looking for some console like games for android, so far the only thing I could find was some rockstar ports of GTA 3, vice city, San andreas and Bully among other games but nothing to relevant. Does anybody know of a good Console like game for Android ?

Are you meaning games similar to what you might see on a console, or games that actually have been released on console?

If it's games that actually have been on console, get Q*Bert. It's a classic since Atari, and more fun than most people give it credit for. Mahluk is another good one. The controls are fairly sensitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's worth getting. Both are free downloads, so you're not losing anything, whether you like them or not. if you like them, great. If you don't, delete it and move on.

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you are referring to the games that require sort of joystick sort of thing. I guess simulator specific games can work out. 

35 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Are you meaning games similar to what you might see on a console, or games that actually have been released on console?

If it's games that actually have been on console, get Q*Bert. It's a classic since Atari, and more fun than most people give it credit for. Mahluk is another good one. The controls are fairly sensitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's worth getting. Both are free downloads, so you're not losing anything, whether you like them or not. if you like them, great. If you don't, delete it and move on.

Sorry I guess I wasnt specific of what I wanted, I mostly looking for games that where released on consoles and ported to android more specifically 3D games, I had a NES and SNES emulator but it was not comfortable to play 2d scroller or platform  games on a touchscreen. 

On 1/11/2020 at 8:17 AM, skyfire said:

I think android and iOS porting these days has changed a lot. For example League of Legends is being ported but it wont be same as the PC. 

No matter what happens with the game porting, it's definitely going to be different in way when compared to PC. 

On 8/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, Heatman said:

No matter what happens with the game porting, it's definitely going to be different in way when compared to PC. 

I assume you meant they can't be like PC or console? I think that's the whole point emulation is just getting it to work to different machine. 

On 8/7/2021 at 9:57 AM, Heatman said:

That is a fact because the power of the device and the hardware it is optimized to work with will determine what the game looks like.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That is a fact because the power of the device and the hardware it is optimized to work with will determine what the game looks like.

Yeah right. And when it comes to PC, it's actually well set up for a more better gaming experience. 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:16 PM, SaucyPastaTho said:

I think the only console game I'd play was minecraft, phone has complicated controls on some games.

I have played Minecraft on PC, Android as well as Consoles.