Register Now
kingpotato

Recommend Multiplayer games

If you have a weak PC, we would need to learn more about this PC. What configurations does your PC have? I can recommend Path Of Exile (a game very similar to diablo 3), World of Tanks or World of Warships, of course CS GO, Paladins (a clone of Overwatch) and you can still try to play Fortnite. The game is certainly not for the weakest PC, but my old guy runs it. I have been playing it for a long time and and I want to try to get to the top of fortnite ranks.

UPD: I remembered Pub g Lite. This is the same pubg only for weak PCs.

Edited by Xianders

On 1/6/2020 at 3:17 AM, Xianders said:

If you have a weak PC, we would need to learn more about this PC. What configurations does your PC have? I can recommend Path Of Exile (a game very similar to diablo 3), World of Tanks or World of Warships, of course CS GO, Paladins (a clone of Overwatch) and you can still try to play Fortnite. The game is certainly not for the weakest PC, but my old guy runs it. I have been playing it for a long time and and I want to try to get to the top of fortnite ranks.

UPD: I remembered Pub g Lite. This is the same pubg only for weak PCs.

I'm no expert but this is what it has (Its my girlfriend's laptop so I dont get to play much on it) INTEL CELERON N4000 processor and 4gb ram. It definitely doesnt run fortnite but it runs League of legends. I mostly play on my PS4 and I dont really like Fortnite, I spent most of my time on Apex Legends.

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I'm no expert but this is what it has (Its my girlfriend's laptop so I dont get to play much on it) INTEL CELERON N4000 processor and 4gb ram. It definitely doesnt run fortnite but it runs League of legends. I mostly play on my PS4 and I dont really like Fortnite, I spent most of my time on Apex Legends.

Yes, I agree, the laptop is very weak. At the moment, there are very few games with multiplayer for weak PCs. Basically many games that I know no longer support multiplayer. So I don't even know what to recommend.

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yes, I agree, the laptop is very weak. At the moment, there are very few games with multiplayer for weak PCs. Basically many games that I know no longer support multiplayer. So I don't even know what to recommend.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:27 AM, Xianders said:

I told you xD I dont really use the laptop for gaming since its not mine, I mostly play on my PS4. Speaking of that I just found out that Destiny 2 is free to play on PS4 so I will try that.

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I told you xD I dont really use the laptop for gaming since its not mine, I mostly play on my PS4. Speaking of that I just found out that Destiny 2 is free to play on PS4 so I will try that.

Precisely! I completely forgot about Destiny 2.