Register Now
The Blackangel

I Got A Totally Awesome Collectible

B.S. stands for "Broadcast Satellaview". It's a game that was released only in Japan, and was online for only an hour at a time, for (if I remember correctly) a week or so. Players had to be online at the designated time to play the game. It was kind of a tournament thing that everyone went into completely blind. It's also known as Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets. I have another copy of Stone Tablets, but it's for Super Famicom so I need to buy a SFC. I bought it on eBay, and was under the impression I was getting the SNES copy. I was wrong apparently. The seller didn't accept returns, so I'm stuck with a game I'm unable to play at the moment. I have Goddess Of Wisdom and Parallel Worlds on SNES. I haven't tried PW yet, but I play Goddess until my brain hurts then take a few weeks off. That's because the game is THE MOST INSANELY DIFFICULT GAME IN HISTORY. I have never played a game that was this hard. Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge, but there's a such thing known as moderation. This one is just too much of a good thing. But the most surprising thing about the whole thing is that it's an SNES game. A system that old, has a ROM-hack that is that difficult. This is something I would expect to see on the PS4 or Xbox One. Someone hacks Skyrim, or TLOU or something.

This is actually awesome and I can not say that I blame you for wanting to resist the temptation in opening it. Question is, did you end up opening it or is it still sealed and did you manage to fight the temptation? Something like this definitely seems to be like it's one you would want to keep safe and for a long time. 

That's cool. So the Parallel Worlds and Goddess of Wisdom are fan remakes/rom hacks? Were many of these made for sale? Even though they're rom hacks, I imagine something like this would be worth a decent amount of money later on. 

I wish I had these types of fan creation/hacks in my collection. I don't own any, but if I see any out in the wild, I might have to start picking them up. 

That's a pretty awesome collectable! I used to collect figurines and other collector's edition items but I ran out of space. I don't know if i'll ever start back up but I did see some collector's editions in the past I was forced to pass up that I wish I grabbed 😞

On 12/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, Kane99 said:

That's cool. So the Parallel Worlds and Goddess of Wisdom are fan remakes/rom hacks? Were many of these made for sale? Even though they're rom hacks, I imagine something like this would be worth a decent amount of money later on.

You can find them pretty easy on eBay. They're usually going for a decent price. Zelda BS is also on a cartridge alongside Goddess Of Wisdom and Parallel Worlds. But be warned: like I have said many times, I don't think they were ever intended to be beaten.