Register Now
SaucyPastaTho

AMD VS NVIDA Which One?

I didn't know where to put this since it caters to gaming mostly. 

Both companies have been around for a long time trying to dominate the market. Each claiming to have faster processing speeds and such but is that the truth?

When I first bought my computer well when I first got my computer as a graduation gift it had an AMD RADEON RX570 and the games would just lag for me so when I decided to get a new graphics card I caved in for the mid-tier graphics card NVIDIA GEFORCE 1660 gaming x, and it runs most new games at 1080p 60fps. I personally prefer NVIDIA over AMD anyday.

What do you prefer?

I'd say the line of Nvidea GPU's are easier to wrap your head around, they keep things simple. AMD to me seems like a more adventurous tech company more willing to experiment, but can offer more bang for your buck. The last PC I built had an AND Radeon Pro Duo, essentially a graphics card with 2 GPU's inside it. It's power was comparable to the very best GTX had to offer, but significantly less expensive.

It's needles preffering either brand, you look up and compare benchmarks and price and make a choice based on what you can get at the time.  It's not like choosing a CPU and/or motherboard that you need to stick with in the longer term, a GPU can be aside from the expense easily replaced.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

To be honest, both can be good depends on which spec to go with what. I think for generic use NVIDIA aint bad. But if in case of Ryzen and their graphic cards combo. I think that would be good. 

That's true, it also depends on personal preference. 

Yes personal preference for specs matching to some extent. If you want strong performance then specific CPU and graphic cards so often requires testing it out. I keep tab on tom's hardware articles for that reason. I get idea on specific performance specific cards and CPUs.