Register Now
SaucyPastaTho

Impeachmeant & WW3 Rumours

With all the recent impeachment inquiries and Trump actually getting impeached near the end of the world, the world has been pretty hectic lately. Killing a top iranian general may have just started the next World War. 

When I heard about this I was thinking to myself why has he done this? Maybe his actions were justified, and I'm not sticking on anyones sides here because i'm independent when it comes to politics but when someone attacks the US embassy directly that's a threat.

What are your thoughts on trump getting impeached and the possible startup of the next world war?

He wanted WW3, and he fought hard to get it. This impeachment has been a long time coming. Even before Putin got him in office. He is a disgrace and nothing more. It has become beyond crystal clear that when he said "Make America Great Again" he was referring to the Great Depression. There have been more mass murders, school shootings, and racially motivated killings in his first three years in office than there were in the previous 30 years if you don't count wars. That's pretty fucking pathetic, and sickening at the same time. But the worst of it is that there are actually people stupid enough to think that Trump has actually done even one good thing. And there is no sense showing them the light. They will just close their eyes, run into a closet with their fingers in their ears and scream "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

I'm Scottish, so maybe it's not my place to say, but I saw Donald Trump as a predicable disaster from the moment I couldn't believe America elected him, and I think most of the rest of the world felt the same. @The Blackangel put it in more detail, and she's right in the end, but put it simply he hasn't made America great again, he's made America hate again. And now's he's decided to engage in military action that could start a new world war because he thinks it'll help his re-election. Sorry to Americans reading, but I hope my government does not answer your beck and call to fight this time. We're four days into 2020, and we're already on the brink of WW3 and the part of Australia that's isn't made of dust and sand is on fire. This is gonna be hard year.

Trump has used his own personal prejudice to guide every last thing he has done and tried to do since his campaign. He lied on the entire campaign, and it's a proven fact that he lies more than six times a day to the American people. At this point there are even republicans that aren't supporting him anymore. We've had some worthless presidents in this country, but this bastard will go down as the worst in American history. I swear to the Gods, if somehow it happens again, then I'm officially Canadian.

1.jpg

121.jpg

Honestly I dont think he is getting impeached (I'm Mexican by the way), regardless as to how he behaves the guy is probably going to get reelected, he has a good economy at the moment backing him up, there is more republicans in the senate, and the democrats dont have someone strong enough to oppose him. I'm no expert in American policies but I think Trump will win the next elections.

As to WW3, holy crap I'm scared xD 

Actually he doesn't have a good economy. Formerly American made products have been outsourced to other countries. Our economy is collapsing. As for the balance of parties in the senate, it's pretty even. He won't get reelected. Republicans are dumping him, as it's proven that he's a felon. 

With WW3, he has achieved his goal when it starts.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:43 AM, The Blackangel said:

Trump has used his own personal prejudice to guide every last thing he has done and tried to do since his campaign. He lied on the entire campaign, and it's a proven fact that he lies more than six times a day to the American people. At this point there are even republicans that aren't supporting him anymore. We've had some worthless presidents in this country, but this bastard will go down as the worst in American history. I swear to the Gods, if somehow it happens again, then I'm officially Canadian.

1.jpg

I'm sure - lol - that some online racists - will say the photo was faked.