Register Now
skyfire

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot on 17th Jan Release

On 1/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, skyfire said:

So the release date is finally out. And it's just 10 days ahead this month. 

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot was released already on 17, January 2020. There are several well-known places in the manga such as the Kame House, the city of Goku (Satan City). There is a sweet mix between Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dragon Ball FighterZ at the fighting level but some points have changes for more interesting. You should try it then we can share tips to play. Good luck!

Am I the only one that always thought that Dragon Ball Z went too far into the goofy category? I was never a fan of anime, but I don't have anything in particular against it. It's just not my cup of tea. And I don't have anything against those that like it. More power to you. But DBZ just always seemed way too goofy to me.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:34 AM, The Blackangel said:

Am I the only one that always thought that Dragon Ball Z went too far into the goofy category? I was never a fan of anime, but I don't have anything in particular against it. It's just not my cup of tea. And I don't have anything against those that like it. More power to you. But DBZ just always seemed way too goofy to me.

Oh believe me, by today's anime standards DBZ is not goofy enough xD.

10570399.gif