Register Now
StaceyPowers

When are you not in the mood for gaming?

On 1/24/2021 at 2:15 PM, Kane99 said:

It depends on my mood, and how much work I have. If I have a lot of work during the week, I tend to not game a whole lot. I just sometimes don't feel like games are needed. There are times where I don't game for a week or two. It's become a thing with me. I will play a game for a few hours, and then I don't play anything for days to come. 

I often find I watch more tv or movies than I game lately. I've played Cyberpunk 2077 a week ago, maybe nearing 2 weeks now. But I just played a game called Donut County last night. Now I don't know what I'm going to play. I may jump onto some Cyberpunk soon, or maybe even wait to play until that Medium game comes out on the 28th. 🙂

To be honest, even though I do game almost every day, I do have moments in my life where I'll take a few days from gaming. For instance, if I'm on a 7-day fast, I'll probably not game for a couple weeks or if I'm out of town. That being said, I don't even watch TV anymore and movies are a 2-3 times a week thing nowadays.

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Only the feeling of depression and feeling sleepy are the two things that would make me not be in the mood for gaming.

Sleep especially because I'd just fall asleep round my setup or just turn the game off and go to bed.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Sleep especially because I'd just fall asleep round my setup or just turn the game off and go to bed.

Yeah, once I'm feeling sleepy, it's all over for the game at the moment because sleepy mood have set in.