Register Now
kingpotato

Who will win the next Console War PS5 or Xbox X series ?

Who will win the next Console War PS5 or Xbox X series ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. PS5 or Xbox X series

• PS5
    • Xbox X Series
    • Stadia xD

47 minutes ago, Cameron Taylor said:

I'm definitely voting in favor of the PlayStation 5, as I saw a preview of it the other day. It sounds impressive, but I feel like they are going to end up putting these new consoles at the price point of a high end gaming computer, and I'm not a fan of that. 

They are probably going to be between £450 - £550 ($500 - $600) and considering the tech that it is in them, that's not at all unreasonable.  The equivilent PC right now is about £2000.

As for who will win the next Console War?  I think it's going to come down to who has the better lineup of games within the first year.  If Sony announces backwards compatibility that could make a big diffenrce to.

Both sets of fans are loyal now and can't be bothered to start their IDs or Gamertags again, so it'll be exactly the same numbers for these two for existing customers.

However, I think new console owners would head for the PS5 after seeing both of them.

5 minutes ago, RedmondG said:

Both sets of fans are loyal now and can't be bothered to start their IDs or Gamertags again, so it'll be exactly the same numbers for these two for existing customers.

However, I think new console owners would head for the PS5 after seeing both of them.

I think not just about the consoles fan club but more about the sales that happen. 

On 5/4/2020 at 11:12 AM, skyfire said:

I think not just about the consoles fan club but more about the sales that happen. 

That's what I implied 🤭

Fan base will be same numbers, new customers will go PS5.

Also if that concrete block is their true design for the Series X, they need to go back to the drawing board, and come up with a whole new design. Under no circumstance would I ever allow such a monstrosity in my house. It's sickening to even look at in pictures. And if that is what they're going for I will take absolutely everything Xbox in my house and throw it in the trash. Call it a form of protest if that makes it any easier for you.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:02 AM, The Blackangel said:

Also if that concrete block is their true design for the Series X, they need to go back to the drawing board, and come up with a whole new design. Under no circumstance would I ever allow such a monstrosity in my house. It's sickening to even look at in pictures. And if that is what they're going for I will take absolutely everything Xbox in my house and throw it in the trash. Call it a form of protest if that makes it any easier for you.

The design doesnt really matter to me, what matters its the games, thats the one reason why the Xbox One lost to the PS4.

PS5 hype has been around for a couple of years now and even higher now that we're edging closer to the E4 event. I have not heard anything about the Xbox X though, perhaps that is because I am not big on gaming, but the PS5 is comfortably winning at the moment, even before release.