Register Now
The Blackangel

Any Other Dark Web Surfers?

I spend more time on the dark web than I do on the surface web. The surface web is so PC that it gets on my nerves a lot. The pic I'm attaching sums it up perfectly. The surface web gets boring after a while. For those that do go down the rabbit hole, so to speak, are you on Tor? Its the portal I go through. It's really easy to figure out. Once you hit Agora Road, you're in.

IMG_0145.JPG

3 hours ago, LadyDay said:

I don't have any wish to dive into the dark web either. I'm not interested in anything criminal, and the surface web provides all the knowledge I need, so I don't see the point. Not that I know much about it. I'm a saint! 😄 

The DW isn't all criminal information. That's just an urban legend. Granted there's a lot more on there than the surface web, but there's also a lot more other stuff there as well. For example I post on a couple forums that the surface web wouldn't particularly be able to host. One thing that is on one of them is the whole "Dark Web Mystery Box" hoax. Everyone gets a hell of a kick out of it. The whole bullshit story started on YouTube with people putting random stuff in a box, packing it up to look creepy and possibly criminal, and saying they bought it on the DW. Those of us on the DW all know how stupid it would be to give ANYONE there any form of information. You think the psycho count on the surface web is bad? You haven't seen shit. Aside from that, it's a comfortable home for sociopaths. I can talk freely about things that would get me banned from SW forums, including this one.

Actually there's not a whole lot of that on the DW. that's a myth. The DW is full of bizarre and extremely controversial stuff, but the illegal stuff is rather rare. You have to specifically look for it. And as for those DW mystery boxes that you see all over YouTube? Pure bullshit. None of us know where the hell people got that idea. No one in their right mind would buy a box of random shit on the DW and actually give their address to someone there. You're setting yourself up as a patsy doing that. On the forums, we all get a laugh out of that.

Edited by The Blackangel

The dark web would certainly be white supremacist forums - and they're extremely offensive - obviously.  Anyway, I admit I had lurked on some of them - mostly out of curiosity and cause, well, I hate white supremacists.   Anyway, studying these obnoxious creeps, though, has helped me understand human behavior.

41 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

There’s actually a shortage of white supremacy forums on the DW. There’s a hell of a lot more on the surface web. If that’s what you’re stalking just go to stormfront.com and watch those assholes. 

What do you mean a "shortage"?  Even one is clearly to much.

I simply meant that he was overstating how many there are. Shortage was the wrong word to use, in retrospect. I agree that one is five too many. But my point remains that there are actually very few white supremacy forums on the DW. The forums down there are more concerned with other things that typically can’t be discussed openly on the surface web.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:54 PM, The Blackangel said:

There’s actually a shortage of white supremacy forums on the DW. There’s a hell of a lot more on the surface web. If that’s what you’re stalking just go to stormfront.com and watch those assholes. 

Yeah, I guess that's not dark web.  It's certainly not difficult to find.