Register Now
StaceyPowers

What exclusive do you most wish you could play on your platform?

If you are on PlayStation, is there an Xbox exclusive that you really wish you could play? And if you are on Xbox, is there a PlayStation exclusive you really wish you could play? Also, if you do not have a gaming PC, is there a game only on PC which your computer can’t handle, but likewise, you wish you had access to? Is there a game that you want to play badly enough that it might convince you to buy an additional platform just to play it?

I got an Xbox One for this very reason. When Tell Me Why is released I'm buying it. That one game is the one and only reason I own an Xbox. I know it's coming out for Windows 10, but my computer sucks for gaming, and lags like a son of a bitch. So my only option was Xbox. The reason, is because I knew immediately from the trailer that I could relate to the characters and entire game from my own experiences as a kid growing up. Nonstop abuse, torment, and literal torture. Yes, torture. Who locks a 3 year old in their room for 4 days, in pitch black darkness?

Well GTA is multiplatform. 😄 I think I would like to grab some of the PS4 exclusives and bring em over to the Xbone. Maybe The Last of us 1 and 2, the uncharted series, Spider-Man games, etc. 

From Nintendo's side, everything essentially lol.