Register Now
Dead2009

Favorite Sports Teams

25 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The Sharks? Seriously? You need to join the right team. The Detroit Red Wings are the best team in the NHL. We're having a horrible season this year, but that's irrelevant. The Wings are the best team ever. That's just a bone hard, stone cold fact.

That's a good joke. It's not April 1st yet.

I like the Nashville Titans (NFL) because that's my home state.  I like the Nashville Predators (NHL) for the same reason.  Both of these teams have gotten really far.   The Titans almost made it to the Super Bowl one time, maybe more, and I know the Predators were in the NHL championship, I think.

As for other sports, I don't have any real favorites.  Well, Tennessee does have the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA), but I haven't gotten into them.

Anyway, the problem with all these teams is Tennessee is a big state and both teams are located on toward the western end of the state while I'm in the Northeast.

Edited by Jayson

I do not follow sports or teams, I have never been a sport guy, who does not even play any kind of sport or even goes to watch sports. then again if I'm near people that are into there sports and starts talking about it, I always tend to listen

I might be putting my attention at times with Tennis, but to be frank, it's soccer that I love, I don't even know about much tennis players or teams. My favourite national team is Argentina as well, I want Leo Messi to win the WC this time.