Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you miss the most when you aren’t playing it?

Whenever I am not playing a game I love, I miss it, but there is no way to always be playing all of my games at once, and I know that the more games I acquire, the longer the gaps between playthroughs will be.

The game I miss the most when I’m not playing it is BioShock Infinite. I finished my most recent playthrough a few months ago, and I already miss it.

What about you? What games do you miss the most between playthroughs?

The games I miss most, I'll have to list by system.

NES---
Astynax
Blaster Master
Legacy Of The Wizard
Legend Of Zelda
Taboo The Sixth Sense
Zelda 2 The Adventure Of Link

SNES---
Blackthorne
F-Zero
Legend Of The Mystical Ninja
Zelda A Link To The Past

N64---
1080 Snowboarding
Banjo Kazooie
Zelda OoT

I know that's a lot of games, but I love the old stuff so much, that I couldn't just pick one. Also my Sega Genesis library is so small I decided not to include it. With Game Boy I haven't touched it but once since I got my Switch so that's why I left it out. The reason I haven't touched it is because the only game I really played on it was Links Awakening. PS games I left out because most of them I've never played, and I would have listed 99% of my Atari games so that's why I left it out.

I miss MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries the most, honestly. The MechWarrior series in general is something I miss playing. Haven't been able to play a single one since I got a Mac a little over 5 years ago, which MechWarrior games don't run on.

I mean, I can always play BattleTech in the meantime, since they're both part of the same franchise, but it's nowhere close to the same experience.