Register Now
The Blackangel

The Deadliest Game?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's very bad, he didn't know he's an adult and not a child. He ought to have respected the principles of the company and staying off gaming when his presence is needed. 

Seriously - I kept asking him if the games was more important than his source of income? 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I kept asking him if the games was more important than his source of income? 

Lol, and what did he really say to you? 

Cos he has ruined his career that way, unless nature funds leave with him before he can revive his career back. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, and what did he really say to you? 

Cos he has ruined his career that way, unless nature funds leave with him before he can revive his career back. 

It's actually why some people have psychological issues but they never knew that they do until its cost them something big. 

On 9/4/2020 at 2:58 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

My sister recently got a Virtual Reality game system. I tried the roller coaster and it will knock you on your ass if you don't sit down. No lie. 

A friend of mine who used VR for one of his games told me about how intense it gets wearing that and it definitely got him bumped into a wall. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually why some people have psychological issues but they never knew that they do until its cost them something big. 

Yes, because of state of restlessness. They don't know when you play you take some time off and test the head well to avoid complicating issues of the brain. 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, Boblee said:

How about Mortal Kombat XL? I think that it tops at least among the top 10 most deadliest games till date with the kind of fatalities you hook up on it. 

I never played Mortar Kombat XL before, with what I've seen around the trailer is one of those games with deadly fatalities.