Register Now
Kaynil

Mobile emulators for your PC

Yeah and sooner or later those emulators would be getting the regular updates that matches with the Linux and Windows update intervals too. I think that is one reason I'd say that soon even MS would officially support them like they do with Virtualbox. 

On 5/4/2021 at 3:39 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah and sooner or later those emulators would be getting the regular updates that matches with the Linux and Windows update intervals too. I think that is one reason I'd say that soon even MS would officially support them like they do with Virtualbox. 

Who knows? There's no telling what these companies will do.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:22 PM, Joshua Farrell said:

I have one on my computer right now. I use MEmu for android emulation. I tried bluestacks, but learned that my computer either isn't powerful enough, or fast enough to handle it. So I uninstalled it after a week of trying to configure it.

I have been making use of bluestacks for a long time now and I have never been disappointed with it. It works perfectly well for me. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never tried any mobile emulator app like BlueStacks on my desktop computer. With what I've seen the OP describe, I think mobile emulator on a PC device is worth it. 

Some games are not ported to the PC in such case such mobile games can be played using the emultors. other than that not a lot of use of it.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:18 AM, skyfire said:

For me emulator definitely worked out. I have played some of the games using the emulator. I have recently nox and similar other emulator for the mobile app and it was not bad. 

I had the Bluestacks emulator before it started having issues with loading. That was when I switched to Nox and it has been an enjoyable experience since then.

On 3/23/2021 at 4:28 AM, killamch89 said:

Bluestacks is a highly recommended must-have android emulator. It's also one of the first android emulators around and comes with a whole host of features. This is the one Mobile gaming Youtubers primarily use.

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I had the Bluestacks emulator before it started having issues with loading. That was when I switched to Nox and it has been an enjoyable experience since then.

I think from Windows 11 you may find the android support built in so you won't be needing bluestacks anymore.

I am always surprised when I see people wanting to try mobile games on their PC. Why not play the games that re specifically designed for the same platform. I mean why try mobile game on PC< why not play PC game instead.

21 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I am always surprised when I see people wanting to try mobile games on their PC. Why not play the games that re specifically designed for the same platform. I mean why try mobile game on PC< why not play PC game instead.

It's just the curiosity for some people and freedom to play their favorite mobile game on another platform.

It wouldn't still improve the quality of Mobile games even if I drag my mobile games to my PC, the quality remains the same. I know the emulators are instrumental but I'm comfortable with playing on PC or console without switching mobile games using emulators. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It wouldn't still improve the quality of Mobile games even if I drag my mobile games to my PC, the quality remains the same. I know the emulators are instrumental but I'm comfortable with playing on PC or console without switching mobile games using emulators. 

As I said, it depends on what you use it for. Android Emulators are how YouTubers stream their favorite mobile games. Without it, the process to edit and upload the video would take way longer...