Register Now
Kaynil

Mobile emulators for your PC

Various of these emulators are mostly focused so you can play mobile games in your PC. Some even offer options to map a controller. Surprisingly there are quite a few options and many of them free. I haven't tried them yet but I am very tempted. A friend dabbling into speed running, recommended me to use Bluestacks, since she uses to capture her gameplay on the computer so I am thinking I might give that one a try.

A while ago I had another interesting application called "Andy" that was like a stream of the screen of my mobile into my computer. Back in the day I got it because it seemed cool to just use the mobile as a control while I saw the game in a bigger screen. I'm sure it's changed since I last tried it, but I am still interested on it, simply because that means I could use all the communication apps thought for the phone including having WhatsApp video calls while on my computer, since the actual PC version of the app doesn't offer that.

Back into the games I haven't had anything too demanding for my phone so bluestacks could help me test more action oriented games too.

Have you guys ever tried a mobile emulator on your computers?

What games did you play with it?

Did the emulator work well for you?

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Recently even the nocsplayer turned out to be better emulator for both PC and also they are going to be releasing multiple ports for other OS too. 

There's also Nox as well which is a pretty good one with the added feature of the software able to carry out functions that you program it to automatically.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes I have tried nox and also the few others but I would say bluestacks seems to have taken edge as they have active forums and also clear bugs lot regularly as well. 

I've also used Bluestacks quite frequently as well and it's one of the older programs with a long history of reliability. Bluestacks is the one I started to use first.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:26 AM, skyfire said:

I think bluestacks and nocks are good enough, there are few others, based on your usage and also the support for graphic drivers on the desktop may change things from what I have seen. 

There was another one but it's no longer around I just can't remember the name though...Yeah I agree that Bluestacks and Nox are two of the best android emulator offerings currently available and it has been that way for years.

I tried literally every single emulator and I would say LD PLAYER is the best one. People always talk about Bluestacks and Memu. No one talks about the LD layer. I have no idea why LD Player is so underrated. It's the best emulator for me. It got some great events and really awesome rewards for some games. Games like PUBG and Free Fireworks perfectly in LD Player. (I tried these games using other emulators and I was satisfied with their performance.) Just give it a try. I promise you won't regret it.

I read news recently that a lot of mobile emulators are also releasing the fake features and that has got malware in them. And so people need to be pretty careful. it was listen in the androidpolice news website. 

On 5/1/2021 at 12:25 AM, skyfire said:

I read news recently that a lot of mobile emulators are also releasing the fake features and that has got malware in them. And so people need to be pretty careful. it was listen in the androidpolice news website. 

That's exactly why I stick to Bluestacks and Nox as I know those are reliable android emulators. It's something you have to take very seriously as they can gain access to your Google account through the emulator.