Register Now
Hypnotic_Ant

DREAMO - a new puzzle-adventure game launching on Feb 20th

Hello everyone, dev from Hypnotic Ants Studio here. I’d like to tell you a bit about our newest puzzle-adventure game launching on February 20th 2020 - DREAMO.

In a nutshell, the game’s main mechanic takes a different spin on the concept of the Rubik’s cube. The Artifacts featured in DREAMO are solved by placing cogs on rollers so that the power charge will reach from the starting to the ending point. Sounds easy enough? What if you had to keep gravity, rotation, the opposite wall, and other factors in mind? :D We’re really happy about the puzzle design, the Artifacts will quite literally grind your gears. You can see one of the more advanced designs here: https://imgur.com/gallery/K6We69R

Of course that’s not enough for a full-fledged game, so good news for those interested in mystery stories. DREAMO’s fully voiced 3-chapter story mode takes you to your character’s coma dream, where not everything you see makes sense, but your goal is clear - progress through Artifacts, regain your memories, and wake up. 

While physically you’re alone in your dream world, dr Tara Moreau watches over your real body somewhere in a lab. By means of latest technological advancements, she connects to your brain and acts as a guide, often commenting on strange things and occurrences you see while exploring.

I don’t want to spoil everything, so if you like colorful and relaxing puzzle games, feel free to check out DREAMO’s free demo version on Steam and add the game to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1137330/DREAMO/

If you have any questions about the game, I’ll do my best to respond in this thread :) you can also find us on social media (links available on Steam page).