Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did a Game Ever Change Your Life?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply there, I wonder what I could've done to make myself happy especially during the first phase of covid19 that we experienced total lockdown, thinking it's the end of the world, lol. Gaming played a huge part keeping me going and happy. 

Seriously - even with the games and all, so many people when locked in doors for months were really depressed. Imagine how it would be without the games? 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - even with the games and all, so many people when locked in doors for months were really depressed. Imagine how it would be without the games? 

It could've been total abysmal time had it been I am not with my console game. Because I lost hope for life when the govt of my country locked the country, I simply revived my dying console and got some games to stay indoors to entertain myself. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It could've been total abysmal time had it been I am not with my console game. Because I lost hope for life when the govt of my country locked the country, I simply revived my dying console and got some games to stay indoors to entertain myself. 

Yeah - it's actually how most people were able to cope in the world with the virus ravaging. 

Video game is one of the entertainment source that calmed the minds of some people down. It calmed my mind, because I was busy enjoying video games on my PS4, having varieties of options to play, I eat and I sleep and wake again to continue from where I stopped, lol. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:07 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually how most people were able to cope in the world with the virus ravaging. 

Yes, covid19 have really enlightened many in the digital world, lots of intriguing things have been developed that makes life still worthwhile during this dreaded time of covid19. And gaming is part of the great adventures that has made life easy and exciting during covid19 trying time. 

😂, at least you've satisfied yourself playing the ones you bought? 

The reason we make money is simply to make yourself happy, and gaming is part of my happiness on earth. That's why I'll keep on spending money to it provided the video game or console attract my attention.