Register Now
Joshua Farrell

TV Shows you watched when you were younger

Any late 90s/00s kids? I was addicted to disney channel shows. Lilo & Stitch, Recess, Kim Possible, American Dragon. And others not from disney, obviously Pokemon and Digimon, Rugrats... and I loved Rocket Power on nickelodean

16 minutes ago, JennyorAlice said:

I wonder if anyone here has ever heard of Fraggle Rock at all?

I was a huge fan as a child, and still am to this day.

I have the entire series on DVD, and Gobo Fraggle tattooed on my leg.

And in case you're wondering, yes I do watch it.

Edited by The Blackangel

Spongebob Squarepants. I loved that show when I was younger and used to watch it every day. I mean, I still love the show and if I ever get the chance, I'll watch an episode. The older episodes were the best though. Like any show, the newer ones are not as great.

I have a season of Spongebob on DVD for one reason and one reason only.

Johnny Depp did a cameo in the episode Spongebob Squarepants vs The Big One in season 6 as Jack Kahuna Laguna. Which I also find interesting, maybe even fate, as I'm obsessed with both Johnny Depp and FF8.

I also have season 8 of King Of The Hill for the exact same reason. Johnny Depp did a came in it as well. He appears in the episode Hank's Back as the character Yogi Victor.

Edited by The Blackangel

When I was very young I used to watch Skippy and Li-La Launebar both on german satellite TV

Later I watched Knight Rider and Baywatch.

Then during the mid nineties The Pretender, X-Files, Star Trek the original series.

In the early 2000s, it was 24.

As for cartoons, Tom&Jerry, Looney Toones, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the cowardly dog.

I actually re-watched The Pretender a few years ago and it was still enjoyable. I'd also recommend Rocko's Modern life, as it has lots of great satire, I'd argue it is even better to watch as an adult.