Register Now
The Blackangel

Musicians you absolutely HATE

I'm not looking for song based hatred, like their songs suck. I'm looking for things about the musician themselves. For example I can't stand Taylor Swift, or more appropriately, Talentless Skank. She can't sing, she is a pathetic little whore that only wants to date a guy so she can treat him like shit then have a song written saying he was the asshole. Then there's Ariana Grande. Her self worship is so far beyond sickening I don't think there's a word for it. Also, licking donuts then putting them back? And to top it off she's not cute. Semi-attractive, maybe. But I've seen things in the toilet that were better looking than her. And lastly, off the top of my head, is Marilyn Manson. Wow. Where do I even begin. He want's to be taken as a black metal musician, but he's forgetting one thing. You have to have talent to be a musician. He's nothing more and N*Sync with mascara. His songs, if they can be called that, are all the same repetitive high school bullshit over and over. Maybe you should try something new Brian Warner?

Oh and the Beastie Boys tried way too hard at the age of 12 which earns them a spot on this list. Just watch the video to You Gotta Fight and you'll see what I'm talking about. 12 year old white boys trying to hard.

And before you get your panties in a twist about me bringing race into it, I'm white, so in this instance I can.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:33 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Most American artists today, they all seem to rip off other songs or don't throw much of their singing ability behind their songs.

Totally agree - they all sound the same to be honest. No originality whatsoever and they just sing about very stupid stuff, the lyrics don't really rhyme and the they're totally off-beat.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:33 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Most American artists today, they all seem to rip off other songs or don't throw much of their singing ability behind their songs.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Totally agree - they all sound the same to be honest. No originality whatsoever and they just sing about very stupid stuff, the lyrics don't really rhyme and the they're totally off-beat.

I agree with both of you there. You will be hard pressed to find an American band or solo musician with any real talent. But that's mainstream. It's part of the reason I listen to underground music, with only a couple exceptions. My all time favorite band will always be Disturbed. There's no other way to put it. Linkin Park is amazing as well. But to name some bands I love as well that aren't mainstream:

Arch Enemy
Broken Hope
Cradle Of Filth
Deicide
Dimmu Borgir
Kreator
Marduk
Six Feet Under
Suicide Silence

And some that I'm not sure to call them mainstream or not:

Amaranthe (thank you @Shagger)
Hatebreed
DevilDriver
Rammstein

This is just a short list of the ones I could list without going through my entire music library.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 10/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, The Blackangel said:

I agree with both of you there. You will be hard pressed to find an American band or solo musician with any real talent. But that's mainstream. It's part of the reason I listen to underground music, with only a couple exceptions. My all time favorite band will always be Disturbed. There's no other way to put it. Linkin Park is amazing as well. But to name some bands I love as well that aren't mainstream:

Arch Enemy
Broken Hope
Cradle Of Filth
Deicide
Dimmu Borgir
Kreator
Marduk
Six Feet Under
Suicide Silence

And some that I'm not sure to call them mainstream or not:

Amaranthe (thank you @Shagger)
Hatebreed
DevilDriver
Rammstein

This is just a short list of the ones I could list without going through my entire music library.

Linkin Park will always be a personal favorite of mine. I also like Nickelback, 50 cent, Eminem, Common

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Linkin Park will always be a personal favorite of mine. I also like Nickelback, 50 cent, Eminem, Common

Nickleback is good. I don't care if the whole world hates them, I like their music, so I see no reason to jump on the bandwagon and stop listening to them. If I was that type of person, I wouldn't still be listening to 80's rock anymore simply because it's gone out of style. I still play 80's music all the time. If you don't like it you have 2 options. Plug your ears, or get the hell out of my car.

Edited by The Blackangel

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Nickleback is good. I don't care if the whole world hates them, I like their music, so I see no reason to jump on the bandwagon and stop listening to them. If I was that type of person, I wouldn't still be listening to 80's rock anymore simply because it's gone out of style. I still play 80's music all the time. If you don't like it you have 2 options. Plug your ears, or get the hell out of my car.

I don't care much about the hate for Nickelback either. I can't quite understand nor do I want to understand why so many people hate them.