Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Are you organized?

On 2/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, The Blackangel said:

In some areas, I'm organized to the point of being anal about it. In others, I don't give the slightest bit of a shit.

Anal type people seem to be "scapegoating" lol - to quote another thread.   They have huge problems so they focus on your slob behavior.

Well, in a situation with my elderly mom, she isn't paralyzed from the neck down - lol.  She's simply become lazy - but certain people expect me to slave for her - hand and foot.  I just won't do it.  I tell her - at the least, keep the tables clean - and that gets done with most of it!

I like being organized. Everything in its place. Makes things easier to find that way. I'm not white-glove tho. I clean the house thruout the year so the whole house gets cleaned every year, just slowly. I use that time to go thru items we no longer need, use, etc. I like simplicity. It also helps reduce stress when you don't see junk piles all over. 

Don’t put things down. Put them back.

If you have to use something one time or for less than a few times, put it back immediately when you’re done. It’s amazing how many things I use that just don’t get put away and all of the sudden everything is a mess.

I'm usually organized because I always like to keep my area tidy so that I can find most things I actually need. I also like to play most things ahead although with life as unpredictable as it is, some things just can't be accounted for.