Register Now
gamerloop

My respects

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I work in the game industry for a couple of years now as a Product Manager. 
I joined here to talk more about the project I am starting. 

I Found that lately, the disconnect between the gaming communities and the game developers and publishers is hurtful for the industry. So I decided to try a new kind of community, for which the only goal is to communicate directly to small, medium and big companies. thegamerloop.com if you are curious.

(I will also post somewhere else in the forum a shameless plug about it. I hope it won't frustrate too many of you!)

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining. Please be sure to contribute to the forum besides promoting your own website. Otherwise you risk a ban. Self promo is fine so long as it does not constitute all of your posts. See you around the forum.

16 hours ago, gamerloop said:

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I work in the game industry for a couple of years now as a Product Manager. 
I joined here to talk more about the project I am starting. 

I Found that lately, the disconnect between the gaming communities and the game developers and publishers is hurtful for the industry. So I decided to try a new kind of community, for which the only goal is to communicate directly to small, medium and big companies. thegamerloop.com if you are curious.

(I will also post somewhere else in the forum a shameless plug about it. I hope it won't frustrate too many of you!)

That is a very cool and healthy attitude. Welcome to the forums.