Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Which games you have spent the most on?

Which games you have spent the most on? This could be a series of games that you bought, expansion packs to games, or just additional stuff that can be purchased inside the game, through micro transactions.

The top three games I spent the most amount of money on, probably would be

• The Halo Series on X-Box, I have all the games, except #5. I just haven't purchased it yet.
  • Call of Duty. I have multiple versions of this game, that I haven't gotten new copies of yet, but had plenty of fun on.
  • Last Shelter: Survival (Andriod). You wouldn't believe how much I spent just on this game, in the past 8 months, through the micro transactions. :D

My Top 3 in the last 2 years
-Skyrim for sure I have spents months playing Skyrim only
-Pokemon, I've always had an emulation of one of the games of the franchise running on my phone.
-Surprisingly The Witcher 3, I never expected to spend that much time on this game.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Darksiders and Devil may cry. Worth spending countless hours on. Same with serious sam for me. 

I recently got started playing Darksiders for the first time. 5 minutes in, I was NOT disappointed, and knew I had made a wise decision in buying the game. I also have DS2 and DS3, but haven’t gotten to them yet, obviously.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I recently got started playing Darksiders for the first time. 5 minutes in, I was NOT disappointed, and knew I had made a wise decision in buying the game. I also have DS2 and DS3, but haven’t gotten to them yet, obviously.

Definitely worth spending hours into. And the story is perfect IMO. The new game in DS series is kind of connecting the dots. 

Probably Skylanders on the Nintendo Wii. Skylanders originally costing me £50.00 and each of the figures that I purchased cost me £5.00 each. I spent more on the Toys than I did on the video game itself. Physical Skylander Characters are required to unlock certain aspects of the game such as new levels and superhero powers. 

Edited by Alexander.