Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Which games you have spent the most on?

1 hour ago, m76 said:

Train Simulator I spent close to $1000 on it for updates and DLCs betweem 2012 and 2016. I haven't really played it since 2017.

ImportantFearlessCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif.6a9eb4a2a0d6ad6a615124c7f37ac372.gif

Holy shit! 

I know that's over several years, but still. If I spent that kind of money on a game she'd rip my head and feed it to the seagulls!

With the exception of a couple of collectors editions, the most I've spent on a game would be for said game and maybe some expansions, probably about the equivalent of $100-$120 at the most.

I spent a ton of money on the Black Ops DLC over the past year. I get really competitive on Zombies, one of the few. A couple years ago when I played Minecraft I'd also spend a lot on servers for gear and perks.

On 8/27/2020 at 9:03 PM, Shagger said:

ImportantFearlessCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif.6a9eb4a2a0d6ad6a615124c7f37ac372.gif

Holy shit! 

I know that's over several years, but still. If I spent that kind of money on a game she'd rip my head and feed it to the seagulls!

With the exception of a couple of collectors editions, the most I've spent on a game would be for said game and maybe some expansions, probably about the equivalent of $100-$120 at the most.

Seriously - I have seen some who spend more than $1000 on games every year. On Top Eleven Football Manager, there is a guy called Sheik, I meet him on Facebook and linked up with the game. He spends over €300 every month which is one football season in the game. Multiply €300 x 12 = €3,600. 

On 8/27/2020 at 3:03 PM, Shagger said:

Holy shit! 

$1000 is a lot to spend on a game - I don't even think I spent that much on Champions online. I think it was in the $600 category and that was over 3-4 years.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I have seen some who spend more than $1000 on games every year. On Top Eleven Football Manager, there is a guy called Sheik, I meet him on Facebook and linked up with the game. He spends over €300 every month which is one football season in the game. Multiply €300 x 12 = €3,600. 

Do he live stream the game? I mean, he must have some other source of income, that's why spending that much amount. Otherwise, if you ask me, I would never spend more than 200 bucks for any game. Lol. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Do he live stream the game? I mean, he must have some other source of income, that's why spending that much amount. Otherwise, if you ask me, I would never spend more than 200 bucks for any game. Lol. 😆

Seriously, I'm not aware of his source of income and I never really asked because I don't really think that it's any of my business. 

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

RuneScape has eaten probably hundreds if not thousands of hours of my time throughout the years, same with League of Legends.

for console games probably SnowRunner since it’s so relaxing but complex at the same time 

For most gamers, it's actually the same thing with them and games they are really into. There are some who's invested over 1000 hours in games.