Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Which games you have spent the most on?

On 9/29/2021 at 9:08 PM, Justin11 said:

I have spent most on MGP series, I have four editions of the. Dating back from 2016-2020, I never purchased the latest which is MGP 2021, due to the fact I want to play it on new upgraded console. 

What's the total amount of money that you have spent of the game ever since you started playing it till date? 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:45 AM, Heatman said:

What's the total amount of money that you have spent of the game ever since you started playing it till date? 

You know in PS3 most of the games are transfered from another PS3 to your own provided you've routed or hacked it. I spend $2.5 each for those editions. It didn't cost me much back then.  Had it been I bought the CD ROM it could've cost me more, one of them would've been around $25-$30. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:55 PM, Justin11 said:

You know in PS3 most of the games are transfered from another PS3 to your own provided you've routed or hacked it. I spend $2.5 each for those editions. It didn't cost me much back then.  Had it been I bought the CD ROM it could've cost me more, one of them would've been around $25-$30. 

Wow, if that's the case, then it's something that's very good because you haven't really spent too much money on it. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Wow, if that's the case, then it's something that's very good because you haven't really spent too much money on it. 

That's one thing with PS3 especially the slim version or ultra slim not the first version that is big which was made in 2006, you can simply route the inbuilt SD card to install games from another PS3 or PC that stored PS3 games for cheap. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one thing with PS3 especially the slim version or ultra slim not the first version that is big which was made in 2006, you can simply route the inbuilt SD card to install games from another PS3 or PC that stored PS3 games for cheap. 

Yeah - you know I actually didn't play much with my Playstation 3, if I could really recall how much games I purchased for it, it's not going to pass more than $205. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - you know I actually didn't play much with my Playstation 3, if I could really recall how much games I purchased for it, it's not going to pass more than $205. 

You spent quite some reasonable amount of money purchasing games with your PS3 back then. I don't think I spent much even close to 1/4 of what you spent.