Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua Farrell

Longest time playing games

What is the longest time you have sat and played a game from start to finish?

I actually sat down and played one older game for 14 hours almost non stop. It was Sim City 4. Shamefully, it wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be.

I think in one sitting I have had my share of 10 to 16 hours of the gameplay. But those were the days and my body can't take that much now. 

That would be when I was a kid. I sat down and started a new game on Zelda A Link To The Past on SNES. And with the exception of a couple bathroom breaks, getting a cold soda, or small things like that, I went straight through from nothing to defeating the game with every heart piece and powerup in the game. I didn't stop to save or die. I wanted a perfect score of 0 and got it. At the time being a kid, I wasn't the best at video games because of a few reasons I'm not going to get into. But it took me almost a full day to complete. 10 hours or so. After that I was burned out on gaming for almost a year.

In fact these days it kind of pains while playing MOBA games. And I know many people have fingers strong enough but I can't play win streams for hours anymore. I just play one an hour and move on.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Younger we were, longer was time. Then time passes and kind of takes toll on health. 

I don’t know, us old ass gamers take a while too. When you’re older than dirt like @killamch89 then you tend to slow down a bit.

😈

On 2/28/2020 at 5:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

I don’t know, us old ass gamers take a while too. When you’re older than dirt like @killamch89 then you tend to slow down a bit.

😈

Hey! I'm not that old...don't mind the receding hairline, that's just from using steroids...

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Hey! I'm not that old...don't mind the receding hairline, that's just from using steroids...

That's what you get for slipping me acid! 😈

I've never actually spent an extended amount of time playing from start to finish. I'm more of a casual gamer who plays lackadaisically. I think the longest I've sat playing a game is somewhere around three hours.

1 hour ago, Juneberry said:

I've never actually spent an extended amount of time playing from start to finish. I'm more of a casual gamer who plays lackadaisically. I think the longest I've sat playing a game is somewhere around three hours.

Um...What?