Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Favorite Older X-Box Game

On 4/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, skyfire said:

I cant think of anything other than HALO. 

Exactly my thoughts. Although I never owned the game I would be playing the game with High school friends at their house. We even had all nighters playing the game.

The last Xbox I had was the Xbox 360. I played this particular racing game called Project Gotham Racing 4 a lot. It is/was pretty much like every other racing game but its the game I played the most on my Xbox 360, so I guess that makes it my favourite.

Would be Halo 2. One of my favorite memories as a 12 year old child was modding it and making people mad in lobbies, boosting, and modding my rank. Though it may seem shady, I was only 12 years old and those are memories I will cherish forever. I'm still on the main site se7ensins where I learned to mod and am still a member. I never modded past the original xbox or took it to the 360 or further because of the way things changed so fast. You get banned quick.

On 6/28/2021 at 3:58 PM, TopSilver said:

Would be Halo 2. One of my favorite memories as a 12 year old child was modding it and making people mad in lobbies, boosting, and modding my rank. Though it may seem shady, I was only 12 years old and those are memories I will cherish forever. I'm still on the main site se7ensins where I learned to mod and am still a member. I never modded past the original xbox or took it to the 360 or further because of the way things changed so fast. You get banned quick.

Agreed - Halo 2, Mech Assault, Fable and Gears Of War are more favorite older Xbox games and I have had good memories with those titles growing up as well.