Register Now
Caniggia

Apple Arcade - Sociable Soccer (iOS)

On 7/15/2021 at 11:22 PM, Heatman said:

If it's not like a football manager game, I'm sure if I would be tempted enough to play it. I'm good at playing none football manager soccer games. 

He is just promoting his app I suppose. I am not sure I would want to buy apple just to play games like this and damage the device with taps sooner. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

He is just promoting his app I suppose. I am not sure I would want to buy apple just to play games like this and damage the device with taps sooner. 

It seems like it. If he go at it like that too much I'm not sure if the administrative team would let the post stand. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It seems like it. If he go at it like that too much I'm not sure if the administrative team would let the post stand. 

Possible, he only made 3 posts and all in favor of base product and it's not like he looks gamer or so he ran away after posts. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Possible, he only made 3 posts and all in favor of base product and it's not like he looks gamer or so he ran away after posts. 

Maybe he got a heads up in private message from any of the administrators to get him stop doing that. 

This looks awsome, but I dont have an Iphone, will deffo buy for android/pc when it gets released down the raod at a later date. Please tell me your gonna do a full sociable world of soccer after this 🙂 that who has already got this 😛 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

This looks awsome, but I dont have an Iphone, will deffo buy for android/pc when it gets released down the raod at a later date. Please tell me your gonna do a full sociable world of soccer after this 🙂 that who has already got this 😛 

Personally, I think that I have more than enough of such games to play already with what's available. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I think that I have more than enough of such games to play already with what's available. 

To many in fact, Just on PC alone I have over 200 games 😛 And yet if you look in the last month, I stick to three games

11 minutes ago, Empire said:

To many in fact, Just on PC alone I have over 200 games 😛 And yet if you look in the last month, I stick to three games

Haha, don't that happen to most of us. We are all big collectors in one way or another when it comes to video games. 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:57 PM, Empire said:

There is an android version if you want to play. I think OP is not going to reply so thought posting the link. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crazysports.sociablesoccer&hl=en&gl=US