Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Personal Rules

On 2/26/2020 at 9:08 PM, Joshua Farrell said:

What rules do you make for yourself, that you insist that you follow? They could be simple rules, like not to drink or eat something. Or they could be things that relate to having friends or any other thing.

Luke 6:31

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."

I check my Walk of Life everyday. It hasn't been easy and it is an everyday battle but the set of rules I follow aren't popular amongst the majority but that's okay. I love them and treat them with respect as much as my body and mind allow me to. 🤘😁🤘

1. Always be myself and walk my own path
  2. If I start something, I'll see it through to the end (something that's worth it to me)
  3. Stay calm in most situations (I'm human so I'll slip up every now and then but nowhere as bad as when I was a kid).
  4. Help those in genuine need without wanting anything in return
  5. Stay humble
  6. Stand my ground

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:
  1. Always be myself and walk my own path
  2. If I start something, I'll see it through to the end (something that's worth it to me)
  3. Stay calm in most situations (I'm human so I'll slip up every now and then but nowhere as bad as when I was a kid).
  4. Help those in genuine need without wanting anything in return
  5. Stay humble
  6. Stand my ground

Almost forgot this one - be kind to animals.

5 hours ago, DarthVanity said:

Luke 6:31

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."

I check my Walk of Life everyday. It hasn't been easy and it is an everyday battle but the set of rules I follow aren't popular amongst the majority but that's okay. I love them and treat them with respect as much as my body and mind allow me to. 🤘😁🤘

So do you follow the bible or proclaim Hail Satan? Because you gave a bible quote, then threw up 2 hand signs that mean Hail Satan. If you’re Satanic, awesome. I’m Satanic as well. I’m a member of TST. 

I’m just curious which. Some people get the “party on” mixed up with the “Hail Satan” hand sign. Could that be what you were going for?

Like I said, I’m not trying to be insulting or demeaning. I’m just confused.

🤘🏻Ave Satannas🤘🏻

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

So do you follow the bible or proclaim Hail Satan? Because you gave a bible quote, then threw up 2 hand signs that mean Hail Satan. If you’re Satanic, awesome. I’m Satanic as well. I’m a member of TST. 

I’m just curious which. Some people get the “party on” mixed up with the “Hail Satan” hand sign. Could that be what you were going for?

Like I said, I’m not trying to be insulting or demeaning. I’m just confused.

🤘🏻Ave Satannas🤘🏻

I was being pretty vague because I wasn't sure if there were rules on how much we could share on spirituality but it looks like I'm at a bit of an impasse haha. I always seen the horns as a "rock on" or "party on" symbol and I'm aware it also can pertain to the devil or satanic dealings. 

I'm under discipleship at my church and I'm still growing and learning in it. 

To answer your question I'm a Christian and go to a nondenominational church. I'm a firm believer in spirituality, not religion. So I say, rock on and party on my dude 🤘😆🤘

Ok I get you now.

For those curious, to clarify, the rock on hand sign has the index, middle, and ring fingers curled inward toward the palm with the pinky and thumb extended.

The Hail Satan has the middle and ring finger curled inward toward the palm, with the thumb covering them, and the index and pinky extended.

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

1. Try to stay calm. (When I have a lot in my mind, I feel like I'm exploding and I just leave.)

2. Always think about the consequences before doing something quite unpleasant.)

3. Believe in myself.

4. Know how to make my time between games and school work.

My personal 14 tenets are as follows:

1.) Treat others the way they treat you.

2.) Mind your own business.

3.) Take nothing at face value.

4.) Stupidity is intolerable.

5.) Entitlement is inexcusable.

6.) Defend yourself viciously and without mercy.

7.) If you allow yourself to be taken advantage of you deserve the repercussions. Some situations excluded.

8.) Respect is never to be granted, but only ever earned.

9.) Animal abuse carries with it a torturous sentence of death.

10.) Robbery/theft carries a sentence of lifetime imprisonment in solitary.

11.) Sex offenders, pedophiles, and all child assault crimes forfeit all human rights including but not limited to food and water. These criminals are the ones used for medical research instead of animals.

12.) Individuality is to be encouraged and celebrated.

13.) Homosexuals and transgenders are to be welcomed with open arms.

14.) Women have the right to choose.

Edited by The Blackangel

I do not have any personal rules really. Just commen sense on the ways of life when you are at home or just going out down the street. Just get out of other peoples way and if other people push you, you say sorry to them. If you get shot at then you say sorry to them. 

Sorry for what? Pushing the asshole in front of a car? Shooting back at the asshole? Standing up for yourself because no one else will?

The only valid “sorry” in those situations is making those people sorry they got up that morning. Or better yet, sorry they were even born.

Edited by The Blackangel

I could list rules I want to live by, intend to live by, and believe in (i.e. a "stated" policy). But rules I actually have lived by? I'll be totally honest: none. Instead I will state my goal: freeing myself to be the person who can actually live by my stated rules.

Edited by StaceyPowers

On 5/4/2021 at 1:09 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I could list rules I want to live by, intend to live by, and believe in (i.e. a "stated" policy). But rules I actually have lived by? I'll be totally honest: none. Instead I will state my goal: freeing myself to be the person who can actually live by my stated rules.

That's a pretty awesome goal - how do you plan to go about that?