Register Now
Keranov

Have you ever been banned?

One permanent ban and one in-game service ban. The first was a ban from Club Penguin when I was younger. I thought it would be funny to swear in the game multiple times so unfortunately my amazing account got a permanent ban. The second was a transfer market ban on FIFA for selling coins lol

I've never been banned from a game before, but was banned on a gaming forum when I was 13 lol. I did get into some glitches on COD back on the 360, so I was worried I'd get banned because of that. But I stopped doing that so I wouldn't get banned.

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've never been banned from a game before, but was banned on a gaming forum when I was 13 lol. I did get into some glitches on COD back on the 360, so I was worried I'd get banned because of that. But I stopped doing that so I wouldn't get banned.

It's only once that I have been banned in a regular forum and not a gaming forum when I had a big misunderstanding with one of the moderators, although the ban was later lifted. 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:00 PM, Darth said:

One permanent ban and one in-game service ban. The first was a ban from Club Penguin when I was younger. I thought it would be funny to swear in the game multiple times so unfortunately my amazing account got a permanent ban. The second was a transfer market ban on FIFA for selling coins lol

FIFA doesn't take any chances with banning accounts that are guilty of that. I know how much I really tried to avoid that happening. 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:00 PM, Darth said:

I would never risk a permanent ban because it's going to cost me all my progress and commitment in the game. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would never risk a permanent ban because it's going to cost me all my progress and commitment in the game. 

Yeah, that Club Penguin account that got banned had some really cool stuff unfortunately. It had some awesome items that you could only get at certain times as well so I lost a lot when I had to create a new account. Learned a valuable lesson there lol

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Yeah, that Club Penguin account that got banned had some really cool stuff unfortunately. It had some awesome items that you could only get at certain times as well so I lost a lot when I had to create a new account. Learned a valuable lesson there lol

That must have be a shocker for you having to lose all that all in the name of swearing which is something that could have been avoided easily if you had known the outcome. 

Been kicked many times over and over before but soon get back in after 30 secs 😛 But regards ban, Nope. Only time that my account got a major ban when my steam account got hacked and that hacker then played PubG and hacking the server with my account. I was then had a major ban listed.

I dealt with it in 5 days, unban and all good. had proof after proof. 

22 hours ago, Darth said:

Seriously, I'd never like to experience that kind of outcome when it comes to getting banned because the loss is definitely going to be a big pain in the ass. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I never got banned around any gaming discussion community, or simply being in an online video game discussion hub, or seeing my account on social media being limited or banned, never. 

If you talk about getting banned m on social media sites, then I'm always getting banned from posting and commenting. Facebook recently gave me 30 days ban. 

34 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you talk about getting banned m on social media sites, then I'm always getting banned from posting and commenting. Facebook recently gave me 30 days ban. 

How did that happened that you got banned on Facebook for 30 days? I know at times Mark Zuckerberg bans out of control, but something usually triggers that. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

How did that happened that you got banned on Facebook for 30 days? I know at times Mark Zuckerberg bans out of control, but something usually triggers that. 

They have a lot of crazy bots set up on Facebook that bans users like their lives depends on it. 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:54 AM, Heatman said:

It's only once that I have been banned in a regular forum and not a gaming forum when I had a big misunderstanding with one of the moderators, although the ban was later lifted. 

I was banned on another gaming forum later on, and a forum I frequented for years banned me a couple times, but other than that, that's it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

What are you doing that they are banning you in the first place?