Register Now
Keranov

Have you ever been banned?

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I was banned on another gaming forum later on, and a forum I frequented for years banned me a couple times, but other than that, that's it. 

What are you doing that they are banning you in the first place? 

Seriously, the ban length was too long which means that it's definitely something serious that resulted in the ban. 

On 1/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Boblee said:

That must have be a shocker for you having to lose all that all in the name of swearing which is something that could have been avoided easily if you had known the outcome. 

It hurt for a bit but I just moved along by starting again with a new account. It's annoying but it was a valuable lesson for me to not be an idiot online. I'm not sure what I thought the outcome would be lol but I guess as a kid, you think it's funny to do that.

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have a lot of crazy bots set up on Facebook that bans users like their lives depends on it. 

Very bad that they ban users as if their lives depends on banning people from the social media site. I can't even remember the last time I visited that site. 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:58 PM, Darth said:

It hurt for a bit but I just moved along by starting again with a new account. It's annoying but it was a valuable lesson for me to not be an idiot online. I'm not sure what I thought the outcome would be lol but I guess as a kid, you think it's funny to do that.

Seriously, it's very frustrating, there is no way two ways about it at all because the progress lost can't be ever recovered. 

On 1/7/2022 at 5:36 AM, Kane99 said:

I was banned on another gaming forum later on, and a forum I frequented for years banned me a couple times, but other than that, that's it. 

What are you doing that they are banning you in the first place? 

I posted a lady on bare boobs dancing on my status and not on the Facebook general news feed wall. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If the lady you posted stripped purely naked, then you've violated the rules of Facebook, you shouldn't post nude via their social media platform.

Yeah exactly, I had that figured out at the time. Although I felt that since it was on my status, that wouldn't be a big deal. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, I had that figured out at the time. Although I felt that since it was on my status, that wouldn't be a big deal. 

It's your status, but in another person's platform. So think about it, Facebook doesn't give an excuse about that, they don't take it easily too with any user that goes by adult contents. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:54 PM, Heatman said:

I posted a lady on bare boobs dancing on my status and not on the Facebook general news feed wall. 

What were you thinking that's going to happen when you posted that? They were just going to warn you or something? It's a straight ban offense. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

What were you thinking that's going to happen when you posted that? They were just going to warn you or something? It's a straight ban offense. 

They could have easily warned me or give me some hours ban.. Is that too much to ask for? 

tenor.gif

Facebook executives doesn't give warning on such kind of breaches, you'll be banned. You even had luck it wasn't permanent, they simply reviewed your offence and saw it wasn't necessary for permanent ban. 

Edited by Justin11

On 1/10/2022 at 3:17 PM, Heatman said:

They could have easily warned me or give me some hours ban.. Is that too much to ask for? 

tenor.gif

You're going to pull Dean Winchester crying really? That's one big dick and jerk head in the Supernatural Movie. You've watched it I guess? 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're going to pull Dean Winchester crying really? That's one big dick and jerk head in the Supernatural Movie. You've watched it I guess? 

Yeah, it's one of my favorite movies because of all the supernatural creeps that it enlightened me on. Dean is my guy!!! 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:56 AM, Justin11 said:

Facebook executives doesn't give warning on such kind of breaches, you'll be banned. You even had luck it wasn't permanent, they simply reviewed your offence and saw it wasn't necessary for permanent ban. 

It's their millions of bots that are set up to watch out for such contents to ban outrightly once they have the proof.