Register Now
Keranov

Have you ever been banned?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really remember the last time I ever tried to cheat or use hacks in games because I see it as a childish thing to do. I wouldn't allow myself to be banned for such. 

I really hate cheating and what hackers do in multiplayer games. It's actually why I hardly get into playing them most of the time. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really hate cheating and what hackers do in multiplayer games. It's actually why I hardly get into playing them most of the time. 

Most teenagers are very good at cheating and hacking. They pride themselves on doing that. I have come across many of them on Discord. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most teenagers are very good at cheating and hacking. They pride themselves on doing that. I have come across many of them on Discord. 

They are teenagers for crying out loud. What and what do you expect from them to do with most of their gaming? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are teenagers for crying out loud. What and what do you expect from them to do with most of their gaming? 

I actually expected them not to be an ass, that they are teenagers isn't an excuse for them to step out of the line and feel justified. 

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

I have been temp. banned from a game since someone hacked my account and started to spam things, but actively as myself, not banned for any type of behavior. 

Just imagine the rubbish. Getting to hack someone's account but only to go on spam with it just to make the life of the owner hard for him. 

9 hours ago, Syntax said:

I have been temp. banned from a game since someone hacked my account and started to spam things, but actively as myself, not banned for any type of behavior. 

Some people can be very annoying. When you know that you don't have any good need of one's account, why hack it only to spam with it and get the account banned. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's very bad, that some users online are simply taking malicious steps to hack others account for fishing activities and other fraudulent activities. 

It's actually why they easily ban anyone that's figured out to be a hacker once they show signs of it. They render a lot of gamers useless. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why they easily ban anyone that's figured out to be a hacker once they show signs of it. They render a lot of gamers useless. 

Their is need to ban anyone who attempts phising, because it will sent on the reputation of the company. Some users are simply dubious, in-love the steps the company have taken to combat scam. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people can be very annoying. When you know that you don't have any good need of one's account, why hack it only to spam with it and get the account banned. 

Seriously, if there is any way to get back at whoever that's hacked my account, I'm definitely going to do it even if it means going to voodoo. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if there is any way to get back at whoever that's hacked my account, I'm definitely going to do it even if it means going to voodoo. 

I know that it can be very hard to swallow when you see your account that you have invested so much into get taken away and rubbished. 

That happened to me via crypto exchange called localbitcon.com, I saw my account surprisingly limited when I was in the verge of concluding crypto acquisition from a vendor via escrow. Had it been the vendor never refunded me when I hooked him up on a chat, I could've lost my invested funds to purchase BTC from him. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That happened to me via crypto exchange called localbitcon.com, I saw my account surprisingly limited when I was in the verge of concluding crypto acquisition from a vendor via escrow. Had it been the vendor never refunded me when I hooked him up on a chat, I could've lost my invested funds to purchase BTC from him. 

The only thing similar to what I experienced was having my account that's already verified pulled back and be unverified. Like are they kidding me?