King45Gamer

Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez?

Who's your favorite Pop Artist?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Pop Artist?

• Ariana Grande
    • Selena Gomez

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I 100% agree with you - this is almost like choosing between drinking bleach or cyanide. You'd never do it because you know you'd die either way.

That's not a hard choice at all.  Cyanide kills fairly quickly but bleach mixes with the acid in your stomach releasing toxic Chlorine gas into the esophagus, mouth, nose and lungs...  not to mention the alkaline burning of the bleach itself.  It would be a slow and excruciating way to go, 

On topic I don't listen to either of them but I don't harbour any ill feelings.  I'm just not interested

On 10/11/2020 at 6:18 AM, Crazycrab said:

That's not a hard choice at all.  Cyanide kills fairly quickly but bleach mixes with the acid in your stomach releasing toxic Chlorine gas into the esophagus, mouth, nose and lungs...  not to mention the alkaline burning of the bleach itself.  It would be a slow and excruciating way to go, 

On topic I don't listen to either of them but I don't harbour any ill feelings.  I'm just not interested

I don't harbor any hate towards them really - I just really dislike their music.